View Poll Results: Would you buy an Orange Lumia 920?
- 29. You may not vote on this poll
Sure, I'll even trade my current 920!
Orange?... really? no way!
Other (specify in post)
- 11-20-2012, 02:43 PM #1
I'm still new to the forum, just joined a couple days ago, but I have it found it really helpful. I currently have a white Lumia 920 I brought last week, which I´m really enjoying, but something keeps bothering me.
Why didn't Nokia also made it avaible in Orange? Most of the WP8 displays and promotional stuff have the tiles in orange or the frame around the "screen", yes we have red, but it is not the same, so I´m starting a small campaign to see how many people are interested in an orange version of the 920.
Let's vote, also what other color would you have chosen?
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM #3
- 44 Posts
Zagg makes covers for the back with a huge choice of colors. Including orange, mint green, seafoam green, teal.... :)
Here's the link: http://www.zagg.com/personalize/zagg...at_id=5&page=1
Same strength as invisibleSHIELD, but with color.
- 11-20-2012, 03:46 PM #8
I would have loved an orange 920, but red and yellow are also really nice. It would have been perfect for me if they offered a darker blue with a matte finish (though I wouldn't mind glossy), since that's my favorite. I don't really like cyan :/
- 11-20-2012, 03:56 PM #10
- By 1220Ac in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 87Last Post: 03-21-2013, 06:18 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 12-04-2012, 03:29 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 08:21 PM
- By nano321 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:07 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM