Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Does anyone know if there is a work around to get Nokia Drive to route it's announcements over BT audio? My 920 pairs beautifully with my handsfree kit and phone calls/texts work spot but Drive continues to announce over the phone speaker which seems more than a little stupid :(

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    It worked over BT with my Plantronics PLT-K100 last night when I tried it out.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggertaebo View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a work around to get Nokia Drive to route it's announcements over BT audio? My 920 pairs beautifully with my handsfree kit and phone calls/texts work spot but Drive continues to announce over the phone speaker which seems more than a little stupid :(
    Try a reboot. I had the same issue with music over an AUX cable when I got calls. It would pipe to the phones speaker for some dumb reason.

Hmm will try giving the phone a quick reboot then and see if that solves it - it was the strangest experience since while I was navigating I got a phone call which happily came over the BT!