- 11-20-2012, 09:59 AM #1
Just this morning Gmail has decided to stop syncing...I just get error code 85010001 and it says that 'There's a problem with m.google.com. Try again later'. No issues up until this morning, and never had any problems with set up. Anyone else seeing problems?
- 11-20-2012, 10:05 AM #3
I haven't had Gmail issues lately. My Google Apps account has had hiccups every now and then keeping the inbox up to date but I attribute that more to the fact it's not a native app connection like I had on my previous Android phones. Its just one more reason I'm slowly moving towards 100% Microsoft.
- By tronious in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM
- By Desdemona in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 20Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:54 PM
- By gerrymad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM
- By Dr. Impossible in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:05 AM
- By shiftF in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:25 PM