Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doublesman3486
  1.    #1  
    https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=93CDB...2D0E4DD9%21407

The phone is great and the camera is awesome, bascially i am loving this phone. , i think i uploaded some lowlight pictures on my skydrive as well, not sure, you guys can have a look. But charged up this phone full and i am gonna put it through the paces today. Being the international unlocked version lumia 920, i am really curious as to how long the battery will hold up, i have my N9 as my back up phone just in case i manage to kill the battery, but i am definitely gonna go all out on this 920 today.

Will keep you guys posted during the day. :happy:
    Thanked by:
    jmajid 
    metalchick719 likes this.

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    So, does your LTE work on that version? Also...where did you buy it?

where did you buy an unlocked international version?
  4.    #4  
    Yeah it works , but it keeps switching back and forth to HSPA and LTE. But i really dont care as long as i can make calls , text and get on the internet. I bought it at Gsm Unlocked Phone Triband Quad Band Nokia Motorola I-mate Sony Ericsson Codefree dvd Player Voltage Converter Transformer Pal Camcorder Vcr System 110-220 volts . I got in early in the pre ordering game so i paid $661 tax and shipping included.

Global Posts
    410 Global Posts
    Cool. I saw that site but I looked at some reviews and heard some bad things about it... did you notice any problems with the phone? Also, the charger included... does it work here in the US? It doesn't look like it, but I guess you could use a different USB wall charger. I don't know how that would affect the battery, though. Please keep us updated because I will definitely consider buying from this site to use on T-Mobile's network (I don't care about EDGE speeds, don't have a data plan and don't plan on getting one).

Edit: Oh, one more thing. How are the headphones? Are they just standard low-mid quality headphones, or anything notable about them? I might just give them to my brother and get some Purity headphones.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDak280 View Post
    Cool. I saw that site but I looked at some reviews and heard some bad things about it... did you notice any problems with the phone? Also, the charger included... does it work here in the US? It doesn't look like it, but I guess you could use a different USB wall charger. I don't know how that would affect the battery, though. Please keep us updated because I will definitely consider buying from this site to use on T-Mobile's network (I don't care about EDGE speeds, don't have a data plan and don't plan on getting one).

Edit: Oh, one more thing. How are the headphones? Are they just standard low-mid quality headphones, or anything notable about them? I might just give them to my brother and get some Purity headphones.

Well honestly i have never had any problems with them, i have ordered a few phones from them over the years with no problems whatsoever. The only problem you will encounter which is not their fault, is waiting for stock. They get stock every week but they are gone really fast. They gave me an adapter in the shipment to use with the european style charger. The headphones are awesome. High quality in my opinion.

Just an update guys, i have been plugging away on this phone from this morning when i left home on a full charge, browsing the web, playing angry birds, played pool, calling, texting, emailing , skype , cnn , whatsapp, wpcentral app running in the background since 8:30 am to be exact and i am down to 39% battery power. its precisely 5:05 pm EST and am leaving work to go home.
    Thanked by:
    jmajid 

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    thanks for the photos and the thoughts/experience so far with the battery life. Sure will be looking out for more of your thoughts as the days go on... definitely looking to buy an unlocked phone and will consider this site for sure.
    Good to know that the headphones come with the Intl version. The charger being European shouldnt be a big deal, can you tell us what the voltage/current ratings are? They should be written on the charger.

Wait, what network are you using this phone with?

Ugh jealous... I ordered mine before their shipment came and still no tracking ID =[
    They're very kind to me though.

I believe European chargers are 220V, in the west we use 120V.
    Adapters tend to work well.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cb gardner View Post
    wait, what network are you using this phone with?
    at&t