11-20-2012, 07:11 PM #3
- 18 Posts
Yes it's a weak vibration. I have gotten over the rattling noise. I was hoping there would be a setting or app to modify the notification/vibrations. On android I had an app that allowed me to customize the vibration pattern and length, plus allowed the messaging app to vibrate again after a set amount of time if the sms hadn't been read yet. Something like that would be nice on WP8 because too often I don't hear the ring or vibration and only see the new message a long time after receiving it.
12-13-2012, 04:10 PM #6
- 29 Posts
I am bothered by the very silent vibrate... not too soft that I cannot feel it, but cannot hear it vibrate when set on a table right in front of me...... I can have the phone right on the desk in front of me at work set on vibrate only mode and not even get to hear the vibration... so I have had to start setting it to a much lower volume (which is bothersome because now I have to remember to turn it to vibrate mode in meetings)...... I can feel it in my pocket though just fine.... people were complaining about vibration rattle, I seem to have the opposite problem altogether.... too silent a vibrate.... penned that to a heavy phone, but not sure....
- By GreekboyD in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 31Last Post: 02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:48 AM
- By jomarr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:51 PM
- By gtbuzz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 04:52 PM
- By littlesteelo16 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2011, 08:03 PM