11-20-2012, 03:24 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hey folks! Great forum/community you have here!
I bought my Lumia 920 today from Roger (the "sales associate" didn't want to sell it off contract - whole other story)
I was mega excited to start taking some pictures with the Lumia when It seemed like the camera was comparable to my old 2009 iPhone 3Gs...
As you can see from the attached picture looks nothing like that of Nokia's "test shots" or other pictures from around the forums.
What strikes me odd is that all the pictures are saving in either 1278 x 720 (Skydrive - uploading pictures settings set to full res) or 1632 x 918 (via e-mail). Those resolutions are 1-2 megapixel at best, not 8+.
I bought two 920s and they both exhibit the same...uh..3Gs look. I've reset the camera settings, toyed with the settings, etc. You guys have been taking incredible shots and mine are turning out like this - at maximum resolution.
Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to reset the phone however seeing as so many people are ending with with piles of plastic and glass, I'll hold off for a few!
- By chdever in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:36 PM
- By joeynox in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 299Last Post: 11-12-2012, 04:00 AM
- By Harkiven in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:27 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 09-30-2012, 11:13 PM