View Poll Results: Have you experienced the same issue?
- 11. You may not vote on this poll
11-19-2012, 04:26 PM #1
- 4 Posts
I was listening to music through YouTube yesterday with the Metrotube app. When the song ended I didn't bother doing anything with the phone, so it just lay there for some time, the screen was black. When I took the phone in my hands and unlocked it, the Metrotube app came up, and the phone "died".
Holding any button for any amount of time, including the power button, did nothing. The phone was simply frozen, getting hotter and hotter, screen stuck on Metrotube, until it reset itself about 20 minutes in...
Should this happen again, is there any other way to turn the phone off? Seems extremely stupid to wire the power button through the OS and having no hardware route to turn the phone off...
- 09-02-2013, 05:09 PM #6
These window phones are giving me a lot of trouble. I recently exchanged mine about a week ago for another. Anyway, I went out and left my phone at home and turned it off as well, when I came back, I turned it on and now it's stuck between the "Nokia" and then the AT&T logo. Wtf. I tried the "soft reset" many times and I hear it vibrate but still nothing. What gives!!? I'm just waiting for the battery to drain -_- this blows, windows.
- By jalb in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2012, 10:44 AM
- By myanimator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 01-05-2012, 12:35 PM
- By sweeneyben in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2011, 07:55 PM
- By SSaywell in forum Phone WarsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2011, 08:31 AM
- By SanFranMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:12 PM