Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    667 Global Posts
    Just wondering, as I was in my Microsoft Store they had the Monster In-ear headphones in stock in white (which is good because I have a white phone) and was wondering if there was a difference between the In-Ear, the On-Ear & the Inspiration headphones? The Inspirations while they look nice run $300 and I don't know if they work on phone calls, the in-ear from what I've read work with the three button inline control even though some people have had issues with it and not much I have seen regarding the On-ear. Just wondering if there is a difference in sound quality or is one a waste of money and one is for sure to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    Just wondering, as I was in my Microsoft Store they had the Monster In-ear headphones in stock in white (which is good because I have a white phone) and was wondering if there was a difference between the In-Ear, the On-Ear & the Inspiration headphones? The Inspirations while they look nice run $300 and I don't know if they work on phone calls, the in-ear from what I've read work with the three button inline control even though some people have had issues with it and not much I have seen regarding the On-ear. Just wondering if there is a difference in sound quality or is one a waste of money and one is for sure to get.
    I have the on-ear (Nokia Purity HD) and I can say they're basically a better version of the Beats Solo, but it doesn't mean that they're good. Bass is not soooo overemphasized on these, but still lacks clarity and absolutely 0 soundstage. Definitely not worth their asking price, and today mines are just thrown inside the drawer.

Spend your money with something else. I just wish the B&W P3/P5 were compatible with Windows Phones... oh dear.

Global Posts
    667 Global Posts
    Oh okay so no good. Bummers, I really wanted to match my phone with the headphones and thought they were good. Okay, so my search continues.