Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Hello,

I am finding it very difficult syncing between my computer and phone. With my Lumia 900 and Zune, all I had to do was create a folder onto my computer's desktop and whatever media files I add to that folder, Zune will automatically sync with that folder.

With this new sync software (Windows Phone App), I cannot seem to find how to simply sync with a folder from my computer onto the Lumia 920. Can someone please help??

Thanks,
    Dr. Nitun

Hi Dr. Nitun

It works in the same way, I have my music, in the " my music " folder same with pictures & documents. Then I just hit sync.
    Check to see which folder the program is trying to sync with, I believe you can set up custom folders.

EDIT: Just checked in the settings tab on top it will ask you which places on your computer you would like to sync with and you have the Itunes / Windows libraries options. Windows libraries implies, My music / my pictures etc etc ...

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Leo,

Can you please check your settings in Windows Phone App? When I open the program, and look under "settings", I seem to not see any options for custom syncing. Only offered options to sync iTunes library, etc.
    Thank you,

Dr. Nitun
    Nokia Lumia 1020 (AT&T, Yellow)