- 11-19-2012, 01:06 PM #1
I am finding it very difficult syncing between my computer and phone. With my Lumia 900 and Zune, all I had to do was create a folder onto my computer's desktop and whatever media files I add to that folder, Zune will automatically sync with that folder.
With this new sync software (Windows Phone App), I cannot seem to find how to simply sync with a folder from my computer onto the Lumia 920. Can someone please help??
11-19-2012, 01:13 PM #2
- 29 Posts
Hi Dr. Nitun
It works in the same way, I have my music, in the " my music " folder same with pictures & documents. Then I just hit sync.
Check to see which folder the program is trying to sync with, I believe you can set up custom folders.
EDIT: Just checked in the settings tab on top it will ask you which places on your computer you would like to sync with and you have the Itunes / Windows libraries options. Windows libraries implies, My music / my pictures etc etc ...
- 11-19-2012, 01:16 PM #3
Can you please check your settings in Windows Phone App? When I open the program, and look under "settings", I seem to not see any options for custom syncing. Only offered options to sync iTunes library, etc.Thank you,
Nokia Lumia 1020 (AT&T, Yellow)
- By moc426 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 64Last Post: 11-12-2013, 01:23 PM
- By serpentyne in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:39 AM
- By Bacchus1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:14 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM
- By starsprite in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 06:21 PM