11-19-2012, 11:46 AM #1
- 59 Posts
Love my 920 had it since Friday, had the same wonky battery times as some people though mine are not to bad. I noticed at work I'm getting mainly 4g instead of LTE and my battery has barely moved in 4 hours or so. Seems at least on some level LTE drains the battery alot more than 4g.
I would love if someone came out with a quick app to disable LTE and it would be even better if it was a power saver option. When the phone is idle I don't really need LTE.
11-19-2012, 01:25 PM #2
- 60 Posts
Sounds familiar. I got my phone last Tuesday and where I live I do not have LTE available. I would get a full day of battery life with no problems.
Yesterday, I went to downtown LA to see the Lakers game. I noticed I got LTE(cool). After a little while my phone got warm and noticed my battery life going down quick. After a few hours my phone was dead. I checked my background apps and the same apps were running as earlier in the week(USA today, weather channel).
I remember there being a way to turn off LTE in the Lumia 900 but it does not work on windows phone 8.
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 12:39 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2012, 06:59 PM
- By ipvrf in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:00 AM
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:23 PM
- By speedtouch in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2012, 04:11 PM