Love my 920 had it since Friday, had the same wonky battery times as some people though mine are not to bad. I noticed at work I'm getting mainly 4g instead of LTE and my battery has barely moved in 4 hours or so. Seems at least on some level LTE drains the battery alot more than 4g.

I would love if someone came out with a quick app to disable LTE and it would be even better if it was a power saver option. When the phone is idle I don't really need LTE.

Sounds familiar. I got my phone last Tuesday and where I live I do not have LTE available. I would get a full day of battery life with no problems.

Yesterday, I went to downtown LA to see the Lakers game. I noticed I got LTE(cool). After a little while my phone got warm and noticed my battery life going down quick. After a few hours my phone was dead. I checked my background apps and the same apps were running as earlier in the week(USA today, weather channel).

I remember there being a way to turn off LTE in the Lumia 900 but it does not work on windows phone 8.