11-19-2012, 07:27 AM #1
- 6 Posts
This is my biggest grievance with my new phone so far, the only way I can see what signal and if I am connected to WIFI etc, is to double tap an invisible section at the very top of the phone and then this information pops down.
Am I missing an obvious setting here? Is there anyway to keep this information displayed at all times when on the home screen?
11-19-2012, 07:44 AM #4
- 355 Posts
Its an intentional design, present since WP7. Never found it to be an inconvenience.Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
11-30-2012, 07:25 PM #7
- 39 Posts
This is NOT a minor inconvenience!! Obviously the people who think that way never use their phone in a location with a bad signal. I work in an auto part manufacturing plant and I only get a signal in 2 spots in the entire building (which is HUGE btw). And when I do get that signal, it is usually 1 bar and cuts in and out. It would be nice to have the signal displayed so I can know when I am or am not connected. This is a pretty big blow to me...I just got the 920. Maybe I should return it for the S3....
12-23-2012, 09:57 AM #9
- 2 Posts
That would be good if it were correct, weepatc, but it does not match my experience. I have lots of 'connect to WiFi' prompts when there is no sign of a dropped connection. Definitey would like to have WiFi and cellular status permanently displayed with the time and battery status!
- By chfhyh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM
- By Gaichuke in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By wormy6 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
- By baileystein in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:19 PM