Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 575
Like Tree64Likes
  1. filipahlskog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #226  
    Does anyone know which one i should choose when i have a 'red lumia 920 unlocked from finland'?
  2. Jari P's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    89 Posts
    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by filipahlskog View Post
    Does anyone know which one i should choose when i have a 'red lumia 920 unlocked from finland'?
    RM821_1232.5951.1249.1001_RETAIL_eu_finland_207_01_119943 (Red)
  3. filipahlskog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari P View Post
    RM821_1232.5951.1249.1001_RETAIL_eu_finland_207_01_119943 (Red)
    Thank you!
  4. kammiz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #229  
    does anyone know what the difference is between RM-821_Scandic_NO_SE_VAR262190_12491_001_Black_v2_Black and RM-821_CV_norway_VAR243731_12491_001_Black_1_Black ? I live in norway. My productcode fits the scandic version, but i know you can flash different productcodes. Theres also a Telenor firmware with LTE activated, but i know you can activate LTE through submenus, so dont want a branded firmware.
  5. Digital Moe's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    #230  
    This is ridiculous even after the Portico update a factory rest on my phone bricks it. What the heck is this a defect they can't fix.
  6. bairdyboy1980's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #231  
    HELP!!!! I cant find the c:\programData\Nokia\Packages folder!!

    I have "Show hidden files" to ON. Why isnt it there? I tried just creating the folders but the care suite doesnt see the downloaded files from NAVIFirm Plus

    HELP!!!!
  7. Jari P's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    89 Posts
    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by bairdyboy1980 View Post
    HELP!!!! I cant find the c:\programData\Nokia\Packages folder!!

    I have "Show hidden files" to ON. Why isnt it there? I tried just creating the folders but the care suite doesnt see the downloaded files from NAVIFirm Plus

    HELP!!!!
    it should be C:/ProgramData/Nokia/Packages/Products/rm-821 ... for international Lumia 920
  8. TechAbstract's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    652 Posts
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    #233  
    Did Portico fix the bricking issue? Anyone knows?


    Favorite Apps
    : Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher (use iPad as agent), UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It
  9. stjeffrey's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by monlosez3 View Post
    Did Portico fix the bricking issue? Anyone knows?
    I did not. I did a reset last night and spining gears for 30 minutes. Finally had to reset the phone. It did spinning gears again and was fine after a few minutes.
  10. MrPhilicorda's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by vieuxclou View Post
    Excuse me but i tried it all night long and nothing.
    Everything works fine except on this step.

    1. Plug the phone into your PC
    2. Hold the Volume Down and the Power button, click RETRY on the Product Support Tools Window
    3. After you feel a vibration in the phone immediately release the Volume Down and the Power button and hold the Volume up button.

    When i do this (step 1 to 3) my phone automatically return to the cog wheel screen, and nokia suite to the retry screen, i continue to hold the
    up button but nothing happen


    4. Continue to hold the volume up button, you will see the software say "Rebooting"
    5. After about 15 seconds you will see a top NOKIA logo and the software will start flashing the phone.

    i didn't see step 4, nokia care always show me ths screen with retry

    i don't know if battery level could influence the process ? because my battery level was low, i charge it all nigt and it still shows me the battery on my Lumia 920 (sometimes).
    Try this: go to the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Driver' folder. There should be two uninstalled drivers. If you have Win7 64 bit, install 'WinUSB Drivers x64. If you have Win7 32, bit install 'WinUSB Drivers x86'. Now you should be able to go past step 4 if you do everything in the same way as before!

    I had exactly the same problem, not beeing able to go past step 3. This tutorial helped me:
    Thanked by:
  11. oldpueblo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    660 Posts
    Global Posts
    819 Global Posts
    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by stjeffrey View Post
    I did not. I did a reset last night and spining gears for 30 minutes. Finally had to reset the phone. It did spinning gears again and was fine after a few minutes.
    Well technically it did since it worked, though it hiccuped. Any other portico success stories with hard resets? I have one I want to do to troubleshoot a mic issue.
  12. smartrthanu's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #237  
    I just had to master reset my AT&T 920 w/portico and it appeared to be bricked for over an hour. I restarted it multiple times using both hard and soft reset. Finally I plugged it into the charger, did one last soft reset and the phone booted. I probably reset the phone 10 times in total
  13. NoLoveForFrank's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #238  
    Does anyone know if there are alternate download sites for the firmware? I'm on a rather fast connection (speedtest puts it at 52Mbps down with 12 ping), but so far it's been going for about 2 hours now and it just kicked over to 12% downloaded.At this rate I'll be able to take the phone in to the AT&T store tomorrow morning and get it swapped out before the file finishes downloading...
  14. swamppeli's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #239  
    Does anyone know which one i should choose when i have a 'yellow lumia 920 unlocked from Finland' ?
  15. Jaripi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by swamppeli View Post
    Does anyone know which one i should choose when i have a 'yellow lumia 920 unlocked from Finland' ?
    RM821_1232.5951.1249.1001_RETAIL_eu_finland_207_01_119943 ... CV_FI_259792 (yellow)
  16. swamppeli's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #241  
    Thank you!
  17. #242  
    Hello all

    Has anybody flashed the 1232.5951.1249.1018 firmware for EE branded devices?

    If so, are there any advantages to this software over the 1017 version?

    Thanks and God bless

    Andrew
  18. GJames369's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #243  
    I can't seem to find my phone in Nokia Care Suite. There are only a few, old phones to select from. I tried updating but it keeps saying "Firmware repository not available"

    Any help?
    Last edited by GJames369; 02-06-2013 at 11:21 PM.
  19. steppyhen's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    36 Posts
    #244  
    Thanks for this info, really helped - phone was stuck on spinning gears for about an hour and a half. Now it's restoring the backup :) Thank you!

    (Edit - just to say I used the EE variant)
  20. heijenoort's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #245  
    Hello,
    I have a "3 Italia" White Lumia 920 ("3 Italia" is H3G operator) and I'd want to debrand it.

    I think 059Q9W7: RM-821_CV_IT_VAR245024_Black_v1_6_White is the right firmware. Confirm?
    English is not my mother tongue, so I may have some issues on grammar or spelling or some other stuff. If you notice any mistakes, feel free to correct me!
  21. MrPhilicorda's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #246  
    Quote Originally Posted by GJames369 View Post
    I can't seem to find my phone in Nokia Care Suite. There are only a few, old phones to select from. I tried updating but it keeps saying "Firmware repository not available"

    Any help?
    You need to update the software. Right click your Nokia Care Suite icon and choose 'Run as administrator', then click 'Updates' in the bottom left corner, then 'Check for updates'. Download and install any update that's available. Now it should find you phone!
  22. jbouganim's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #247  
    Which firmware should I use for the Developers phone given out at the BUILD Conference.

    My friend who has the same phone says the firmware version is listed on the phone as 1232.2109.1242.1001

    i also see that this one is listed on the OP:

    1232.2110.1244.3002

    Code:
    059R4H6: RM-821_ROW_DeveloperDevice_VAR251040_Black_v2_Black

    however the FFU for this variant has "euro" in the filename which is scaring me because this phone was given out at the US and is used in the US.

    Any help is much appreciated
  23. Jhay Yap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #248  
    Can someone help me please? when I start the recovery and press volume down and power i can feel the vibrate and click retry and hold volume up but nothing happens tried it without pressing the volume up after the vibra but same thing i noticed that my pc wont recognized my Lumia 920 anymore got message "USB Device Not Recognized" tried to update uninstall the driver but same error cant see my phone on my computer and WindowsPhone software wont recognize it as well I can feel the vibra during the process but no display on the phone's screen just keeps going back to the Retry screen please help me :(
  24. Jaripi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhay Yap View Post
    Can someone help me please? when I start the recovery and press volume down and power i can feel the vibrate and click retry and hold volume up but nothing happens tried it without pressing the volume up after the vibra but same thing i noticed that my pc wont recognized my Lumia 920 anymore got message "USB Device Not Recognized" tried to update uninstall the driver but same error cant see my phone on my computer and WindowsPhone software wont recognize it as well I can feel the vibra during the process but no display on the phone's screen just keeps going back to the Retry screen please help me :(
    You can try the following:

    Of course, you should have the files in a proper folder ... then

    1. Open a proper product (by Product Support Tool for Store)
    2. Check that it is Offline (down right) and "No Connection" (on up left box)
    3. Click "Programming" and click "Recovery" (you should see your fw in a list)
    4. Click "Start" (it will check your files and give you instructions to follow)
    5. After OK, hold "Volume down" and "Power" buttons until it reboot and imm. after that, click "Retry"
    6. it should start flashing ...

    I have flashed my Lumia 920 few times like that ... hope that it will help you ...
  25. Jhay Yap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaripi View Post
    You can try the following:

    Of course, you should have the files in a proper folder ... then

    1. Open a proper product (by Product Support Tool for Store)
    2. Check that it is Offline (down right) and "No Connection" (on up left box)
    3. Click "Programming" and click "Recovery" (you should see your fw in a list)
    4. Click "Start" (it will check your files and give you instructions to follow)
    5. After OK, hold "Volume down" and "Power" buttons until it reboot and imm. after that, click "Retry"
    6. it should start flashing ...

    I have flashed my Lumia 920 few times like that ... hope that it will help you ...
    Hi Jaripi thanks for the reply i did what you suggested but no luck i feel the vibration and then click retry but nothing seem to happen on the phone no display at all the product support will just go back to Retry window asking me to press and hold volume+ power again then hit retry :( im loosing hope

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia Confirms Daylight Fix Coming for Lumia 920 Camera
    By Only Mama Knows in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. Fix coming for Lumia 920 daylight camera performance.
    By Koltrane in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:54 AM
  3. Life after reseting, Thus far
    By niyoko in forum Fujitsu Toshiba IS 12T
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 05:58 AM

Posting Permissions

B