- 11-18-2012, 11:35 PM #2
I don't have LTE in my area yet, but I do remember a post similar to yours. The person said they had strong LTE for the first couple of days, then he would get it sporadically. Maybe AT&T just adjusting towers or something. You can always power off bad back on again to provision the phone.
11-19-2012, 07:50 AM #7
- 16 Posts
It's probably your sim card.. When I first picked my phone up it wouldn't hold a connection to the provider. I had to go get the sim replaced..
Thing is though..I still easily drop LTE when my wife's 920 holds it without dropping it... I'm going to exchange my entire phone to see if it's a hardware issue because
my unit will hardly hold a full bars on 3G as well.
- By matu7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2013, 03:35 AM
- By MadSci2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2012, 05:35 AM
- By fifthGear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:25 PM
- By Philmfan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2011, 03:18 AM
- By fxyrslf in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:59 AM