Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Heck, I just got a nice case, put a small strip of Velcro on the back just under the camera lens and another strip on the very left edge of my rearview mirror. I can pull it off or reposition anytime and its great for running Nav and not having to look down. I also can hit record and the rear camera can take forward video when I am driving. Comes in handy when you have a crazy driver ahead of you. I think overall it cost me 4 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by lafn View Post
    A wireless charging car dock would be cool.
    Nokia CR-200 is on it's way...

Quote Originally Posted by erzhik View Post
    there is a small opening on the bottom adjuster where you can fit the power cable easily.

Edit: picture attached. Whichever way you cut it, CR-123 works perfectly with my Lumia 920. While the adjuster blocks the speaker slightly, you can still hear everything perfectly fine.

Side adjusters are rubberized, so it won't scratch your phone. The holder is universal, so it can be used with any smartphone, except Note because Note is too wide.
    Wow thanks for the photos - that really helped! I've been searching all over the internet, and even called up Nokia to ask whether it would fit, and no one could give a definite answer. Glad that I bought one via Expansys too then :)

Is it true that the bottom slide adjuster can be taken out completely?

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pikablu0530 View Post
    Wow thanks for the photos - that really helped! I've been searching all over the internet, and even called up Nokia to ask whether it would fit, and no one could give a definite answer. Glad that I bought one via Expansys too then :)

Is it true that the bottom slide adjuster can be taken out completely?
    no problem. And yes, bottom part could be taken out completely.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I'll be getting the ProClip mount with USB charging...

Nokia Lumia 920 - Charging Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Adapter*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, Tablet, and Handheld Devices=

I've had one for my 900 and GS3 in the past and both were great.

The CR-123 looks promising. But is Nokia making an official L920 car dock/mount ? If yes, then I will wait. Otherwise, I am gonna buy the CR-123. My primary navigation device is my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by GomzyRockz View Post
    The CR-123 looks promising. But is Nokia making an official L920 car dock/mount ? If yes, then I will wait. Otherwise, I am gonna buy the CR-123. My primary navigation device is my phone.
    They are bringing CR-200 holder with wireless charger.
    jakrog likes this.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Keep seeing people mentioning the CR-200 from Nokia. Has there been an official acknowledgement of this? Link?

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loukkis View Post
    OMG really? Dang. I already bought this from Amazon:
    Amazon.com: iKross Universal Cigarette Car Mount Holder with 2 USB Port and Extra Socket - include Micro-USB Data Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    If you are on my side of the pond, than holdersandmounts have these on Pre-order. However, if like me you're waiting for an active holder, I feel this will be few more days before active holders are released.

I will probably wait for the proclip one also, used that with a few ipods and my Galaxy nexus. Droidx, I just used the default one from Verizon, which worked pretty well. Anyway, do you think the wireless charging dock can keep up with the battery drain of having navigation on for extended periods of time?

Just received my CR-123 from Expansys but plan to return it. The mount is absolutely gorgeous and shouts quality. However, the angle of CR-123 does not allow the phone to fit well without hitting the car windshield (have to tilt it forward, at which point I am afraid it might fall off). When I try to tighten the side holders, the camera button gets pressed.

I am returning back to my old car mount which works very well. It does not allow me to touch the power button when the phone is installed, but I consider that a feature while I am driving

Heavy Duty Windshield Car Mount Holder For Cell Phone - Cell Phone Holders

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ashenrulez View Post
    Just received my CR-123 from Expansys but plan to return it. The mount is absolutely gorgeous and shouts quality. However, the angle of CR-123 does not allow the phone to fit well without hitting the car windshield (have to tilt it forward, at which point I am afraid it might fall off). When I try to tighten the side holders, the camera button gets pressed.
    In regards to the camera button getting pressed - you can adjust the bottom slider, or even remove it completely, so that the side holders will clamp on to the space between the camera button and power button.

Got my Mountek nGroove car mount last night from Amazon. It's perfect. Mounts in the CD drive. Holds firmly, doesn't block console buttons, and doesn't depress the camera button. Even has a hole in the bottom to allow for a charging plug. Worth every penny. Highly recommended!
    wp_000452.jpgwp_000450.jpgwp_000449.jpgwp_000448.jpgwp_000447.jpg

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    What's the story on this CR-200 people have mentioned??

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    So far I'm most impressed with the Mountek nGroove car mount, but I'd like to see more about the supposed CR-200 mount. Is this thing even real?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'm loving this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007FHX9OK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o06_s00_i00

The suction cup is made of a gummy type of silicone so it sticks to surfaces very well- even uneven surfaces.

A button on the side spreads the arms apart. When you put the phone in the cradle it presses a release button that closes the arms in to hold the phone. It's a very nice cradle for the 920.

cr-200 is a real one or just trolling? give us more info/link please

Yea, what's up with the cr-200? I can't find any information on it. I currently have the cr-123 and love it, but wireless charging is my dream!!!

I have been using the Ram X-Grip they are quite expensive but you can use them with most phones so hopefully I wont need another holder if I change phones again. I like it because you can use it even when the phone is in a case and also you can position it so it misses the buttons. Mine is fitted to a brodit mount but you can get a suction cup from RAM if needed.

RAM X-Grip Mount

Quote Originally Posted by ggonzalez777 View Post
    Yea, what's up with the cr-200? I can't find any information on it. I currently have the cr-123 and love it, but wireless charging is my dream!!!
    +1.

I have the CR-123 and it is excellent , I use it with a TomTom USB charger kit and my Lumia is now my main navigation device as well.

Would be very interested in a CR-200 though, if it actually exists.

Got the ProClip with built in charger plug in my Jeep Wrangler. Really nice not to have to mess with a suction cup!

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loukkis View Post
    Definitely interested.

any news for cr-200?

Quote Originally Posted by yodies View Post
    I have been using that one for a couple of weeks now, and love it just like I love a phone it holds for me :) Together they look terrific: Bright Lumia screen right before your eyes. I can reach it with my right hand so I can touch screen with no problem. Speaker phone works good too, but not on a highway - too noisy. I am using wired headset anyway. Just make sure your CD slot is in the appropriate place. (Not like in my brother's car - glove compartment :))
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast