1.    #1  
    Hello WPC, I am having a very annoying issue with my WP8 LUMIA 920. I am pretty sure It's not a WP8 LUMIA 920 problem, It might be something with my account, however, since I migrate my Hotmail account to the new Outlook.com account, I have face couple of problems regarding logging in other devices with the old account (hotmail).

scenario:

I have my WP8 set up, everything is ok. My Outlook account is working, all the emails are coming to my inbox normally, Titles on the start screen is normal as well, but when I decided to create a HOTMAIL email profile, which there is an app in (settings / email accounts / Add Account), I can set up my old HOTMAIL account, the problem is It doesn't work, (It says: ATTENTION REQUIRED, Hotmail account info is incorret). In summary, even though my outlook account and password is working OK and both credentials for OUTLOOK and HOTMAIL are the same, I believe hotmail should work as well.

Do you guys have any idea what is going on?

Thanks a lot

I worked with someone the other day who had a similar issue. Their old hotmail account was created in a different country than where they were using the service now.

Not sure if its the same issue but hopefully it will help someone else out.

They ended up creating a new hotmail account and having their old emails forwarded to the new one. Good luck!

I converted my hotmail account to an outlook account, and my hotmail account no longer works, though I still receive email to my hotmail account inside of my outlook account. AFAIK, that is the way it is supposed to be.

Don't know if that relates to the OP's issue.