- 11-18-2012, 05:56 AM #7
I haven't used it on my 920 yet but on my 900, it was the one app the wouldn't play nicely with the Bluetooth on my car stereo. After every song, my stereo would say pause and not come back on with Nokia music would continue on...good service but not useful for me wih that issue.BLUE COLLAR, GOLD SWAGGER! Go Pacers!
Cross-Platform Junkie: Lumia 920, Lumia 710, Lumia 520, iPhone 4, iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Macbook Air, IdeaPad Y560P, AMD A6 based HTPC
Like my answers? Tell Dave Blake I am the best Ambassador! I don't get anything btw...
Want to talk to me? Send me a PM or Email Me!
- 11-18-2012, 07:32 AM #8
You need the USA marketplace to be able to see and download Nokia Music. There is a trick online somewhere how to switch locations on your phone and email account to access US only apps.Nokia Lumia 920 | Rogers Wireless Canada
HP Touchpad 32GB CM 9 ICS
11-18-2012, 10:06 AM #9
- 151 Posts
Nokia Music is not available in ALL countries. AFAIK for example, in North America, it's only launch in USA but not Canada.
So depending on where you live, it may not have been launched yet in your region.
I know it's widely available in Europe because Nokia is a Finnish company.
As an important side note, Nokia Music Rocks Big Time ;)
I don't really listen to music alot but Nokia Music converted me totally.
I really enjoy my music now more than ever, thanks to Nokia Music.
I really hope the app is made available to you soonest. Cheers :)Sent from my Windows 8 Atom-powered Asus Vivotab Smart Tablet
- By thelastfoiter in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2012, 01:44 PM
- By diegosalinas in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2012, 06:57 AM
- By jj14x in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2012, 02:11 PM
- By tissotti in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:35 PM
- By slomo#wp in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:55 AM