Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi there. I'm looking to buy a Lumia 920, but I can't decide between the red model or the yellow model, they're both amazing! Can anyone here post some good quality pictures of their red or yellow 920 so I can compare? I've seen some by google searching but there's not many real life pictures out there. Thanks :)

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Anyone? I'm thinking Red but Idk.

I have Cyan, bought Mom Red. Daughters Yellow be here this week..... The Red is Awesome... Holding judgment till I get hand on Yellow.

EDIT---

Yellow Just came.... It is Gorgeous. Very Bright and Vibrant. May be the best looking of them all.

I would say go with your gut, but it is damn pretty, and My daughter is thrilled.

I have, 2 Cyan, 1 Red, 1 Black, now 1 Yellow.......
    Last edited by MikadoWu; 11-21-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts
    Went to a Microsoft store on the way home from work to see the colors in person, and they had no yellow ones. The red did look pretty good though.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have yet to see any color besides white in person :(
    The red is really nice. In fact, if my etf wasn't so high I'd have a red 920 instead of the 822.

Global Posts
    1,057 Global Posts
    I have red, my wife has cyan. I personally live those two colors. I was initially planning on getting white for myself before I saw the red in person.

I haven't seen a yellow yet. Wife has red and looks really nice. Love my black though.

I have a red on order. To me the gloss finish felt less slippery in the hand. I also have a black 900 and wanted a change.

Red for me! Just waiting for possible news of the at&t being able to get unlocked, even though I heard that there is a 6 month exclusivity deal with at&t...

I have a red and it is a sexy beast of a phone. Unfortunately, I cannot take any pictures because I would be holding the phone, which would be my camera of choice.

I got the red and am waiting for my cyan. I originally wanted yellow but when I saw it in person, it was just one shade too bright, so I opted for Cyan. My wife's red phone looks great.

I haven't seen red in person but I have seen yellow. It looks freaking awesome. It doesn't match the color I see in the renders, it's almost a safety or neon yellow - got some green in it (but it's still definitely yellow).

The photos of the red on make me not like it too much. But like I said, I haven't seen it in person.

I also think out of the three colorful 920s, the yellow will match the most live tile color schemes.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have Cyan, bought Mom Red.