11-17-2012, 09:31 PM #1
- 22 Posts
Started up Nokia drive plus Beta.....North south streets are oriented East West. Little compass needle in bottom of screen points to the left and right side of screen rather than top bottom as is normal for maps conventions. North is supposed to be at the top.
but it's not. Then next time I open it the streets are oriented at a 45 degree angle to the map?
have all location services on. It finds my address....but the streets are just oriented wrong to map coconventions ideas?
01-02-2013, 09:49 PM #3
- 751 Posts
the map actually make reference where your device pointing, not based on NS, which is just the way I like it. In portrait mode, the top of your device is the direction of the map, similar the top side when you do landscape. The compass is to give you reference of the direction.
01-02-2013, 11:39 PM #4
- 69 Posts
01-02-2013, 11:50 PM #5
- 751 Posts
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2013, 07:11 AM
- By ncxcstud in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
- By lumianut in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:17 PM
- By mmoon24 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
- By Mile#WP in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:41 PM