11-17-2012, 08:37 PM #1
- 53 Posts
I'm getting horrible reception with my Lumia 920.
It seems to bounce a lot from 1 bar, to 3 bars, back down to 2, back to 3, back to 1.....
If I'm outside I'll have a solid connection for a while, then it will still drop down to 1 bar, then back up, switching constantly between 3G and 4G.
Do you think the phone is defective?
Should I return it?
- 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM #2
Same issue here. I will unlock the phone and have three bars (respectable for where I am) and then see it immediately drop to one bar within a couple seconds. I'm not sure what to do, I dont really feel like driving to the verizon store and dealing with them.
- By Matt Fara in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2013, 09:38 PM
- By razorxkenshin in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2012, 03:05 AM
- By speedtouch in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2012, 01:00 PM
- By jtshorns in forum HTC TITANReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:22 PM
- By gshocker in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2011, 10:13 AM