11-17-2012, 09:52 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I just got my phone which was the last one in stock, and I noticed that with both the Nokia Music and Xbox Music apps that whenever I plug in headphones that it won't switch the audio to the headphones. Sometimes when it does switch the music audio is low and I can't turn it up or down, but the phone noises can be turned up and down. I've tried different headphones and it's all the same. The only way I can fix it is by restarting the phone.
Last edited by hicpics; 11-17-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Typo
- 11-17-2012, 12:00 PM #2
It does this every time you plug the headphones in? What about playing games with headphones plugged in, same issue?
11-29-2012, 12:28 PM #7
- 498 Posts
I had an incident where I plugged in the headphones and the volume dropped to 0 out of 10. When I unplugged them it stayed at zero. I could volume up but it would fall back down again.
Also, if I use speakerphone with the headphones/line out on the audio comes out of the handset and not the line out.
11-29-2012, 12:33 PM #8
- 156 Posts
Definitely do a factory reset. My phone had a few quirks that I just chalked up to being the way that WP8 works such as I couldn't add email accounts from settings (had to get to it from other apps) and my button back lights were always on. While I had decent battery life, I read in the other threads how people where doing resets and getting better results. I tried it and it while battery life didn't change drastically, it did fix my other quirks.
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-28-2012, 10:52 PM
- By nokia4life in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:23 PM
- By jdelroyc in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-26-2011, 07:09 PM
- By ajbradsher in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:59 PM
- By Copiondor in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2010, 10:33 AM