- 11-16-2012, 11:11 AM #1
I got my L920(black) yesterday and on my way home i noticed a jumping red vertical line at the bottom left of my screen. It just turned into purple. The line only shows up when I'm using black background,the white one doesn't have that problem. I wonder if anyone has the same problem here. So far, my phone works perfect except that! I'm loving it!! If it's a defect, should I swap it for a new one?
11-16-2012, 12:03 PM #6
- 42 Posts
I think he means doing a factory restore. (Settings > about > reset your phone). Truth be told, I'm not entirely sure that would work for this sort of problem, but it shouldn't hurt to try. This sounds more like a hardware issue though, and in fact I've had similar problems like this on lcd screens.
- 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM #7
no , its not factory restore. What i meant is, plug in your 920 to your pc which hopefully has the windows phone software that updates your phone whenever there is a new firmware out. It will tell you that you have the latest firmware version of the OS and it will give you the option to check back later or to reinstall your current firmware version. Just choose reinstall your current firmware version.
Do a backup before you reinstall your firmware version.
- By Naturewriter in forum HTC TITANReplies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:35 AM
- By Zeidricht in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:54 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:30 PM
- By spikeybadooks in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:59 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 09-24-2011, 10:51 PM