11-16-2012, 10:38 AM #3
- 162 Posts
The only way that might work would be to play the playlist then add the new songs to now playing and then save as playlist and name the new playlist the same as the original. I don't know if that will work though or if you will just end up with two different playlists named the same.
- 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM #4
But doing that method there is still no way to add all those songs to an EXISTING playlist. I have to start a new playlist when doing that method. It seems odd that there is no option to add to a current playlist. There seems to only be start a NEW playlist?
11-16-2012, 11:27 AM #8
- 137 Posts
This is the only way I know how to do it.
1. Start the playlist that you want to add songs too, that way all the songs in your playlist are added to "now playing". You can allow the song(s) to play or you can pause them.
2. Then you can go to the song(s) you want to add to the playlist and hold do the select option to select multiple at a time or just hold down on the song you want and choose "add to now playing".
3. Then if you go back to the start are of the music app, you should see the song that is currently playing, click on it and it will open the "now playing'. From there click on the 3 dots in the bottom right corner and choose "save as playlist" and name it the same as the playlist in step 1.
Hope this helps a few people! I hope they update the app so that it's easier to add songs to an existing playlist.
I can't figure out how to delete songs from a playlist though. Anyone know how to do that?
Last edited by Mr. Brown; 11-16-2012 at 11:43 AM.
03-12-2013, 11:13 AM #9
- 24 Posts
I think this was done by Microsoft. if it was really Nokia , how can they they downgrade it from that on Symbian? or may be it was done by a student straight from College.
On N97 or N8, one can do almost anything you can think of , On these phones creation of playist, addition & removing songs is as simple as A B C..., it even created some for you e.g. mostly played, recently added e.t.c. you can do it on PC, on phone which ever method you prefer, naming of songs is even possible.
- By eightypea in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 15Last Post: 03-02-2013, 03:35 PM
- By keyboardP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2012, 04:30 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:22 PM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 10-25-2011, 07:08 PM