11-16-2012, 06:55 AM #1
- 10 Posts
i've heard that those two carriers can work on the AT&T locked phone
can someone confirm it?
i just ordered a lumia 920 from windows store and its on its way now.
i am 80% sure that H2O is ok with the phone but how about straight talk?
is there any option different from those two?
i really want to start using my new L920 next Monday.... AT&T has already taken a week from me,its totally a waste of time ...
Last edited by Owen Nieh; 11-16-2012 at 06:56 AM. Reason: typo
- 11-16-2012, 07:01 AM #3
They indeed work with AT&T locked phones.. There are other MVNO that work as well like Red Pocket or Net10 wireless.. I recommend Net10 because redpocket now only offers 1GB whereas Net10 offers "unlimited" data. Pricewise I will pick Net10 $50 over H2O $60 and 2GB of data. All of them will give you good reception since they work on AT&T's network. (Straight Talk works as well, but they have some serious limitations when it comes to data).
- By RonV42 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 67Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:19 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 06-27-2012, 06:22 PM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 18Last Post: 05-12-2012, 04:55 PM
- By alpinestars1Z in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM
- By h589221 in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:54 AM