Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. sabotagebx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    135 Posts
       #1  
    Did a search but could not find it. When I receive a text that is too long and it comes in a 2 messages I always get the second part first. what gives here? is this happening to you folks as well?
  2. TMavC5's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    597 Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabotagebx View Post
    Did a search but could not find it. When I receive a text that is too long and it comes in a 2 messages I always get the second part first. what gives here? is this happening to you folks as well?
    You should get first and second half. In order......
  3. jsntrenkler's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,512 Global Posts
    #3  
    I get mine out of order as well. Must be a software glitch.
  4. WPmunkey's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    298 Posts
    #4  
    Have you tried to rule out the message sender's phone? Maybe the message is being sent like that.
  5. zolgi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    #5  
    How long is that message?
  6. Darus214's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #6  
    That's att, or whatever company the sender has, fault. This used to happen on my iPhone and dumb phone before that. It just happens sometimes for no reason. This isn't WP fault
  7. DarronDS's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darus214 View Post
    That's att, or whatever company the sender has, fault. This used to happen on my iPhone and dumb phone before that. It just happens sometimes for no reason. This isn't WP fault
    This happened on my iPhone as well. It seemed to only happen when I got long texts from my friends on Verizon for some reason.
  8. lottidah's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by DarronDS View Post
    This happened on my iPhone as well. It seemed to only happen when I got long texts from my friends on Verizon for some reason.
    I agree. I have received messages out of order to my old Android phone from a friend who was on Verizon. Her handset was a Blackberry at the time.
  9. slimmer1890's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #9  
    I am having this problem too. Just funny how it has happened since I have had my L920. Never happened on my focus. Not sure what to think. It is only from my Verizon friends though.
  10. sabotagebx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    135 Posts
       #10  
    Whether its an ATT problem or 920 problem I never had problems like this with my iphone4. the messages are not long either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20121115_0001.jpg  
  11. jsntrenkler's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,512 Global Posts
    #11  
    I received another message in paragraph for that was out of order. Wasn't a multi thread message.
  12. jmk1127's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #12  
    Did anyone find a remedy for this? This happens all the time on my 822. I got a 4 part message today( and on many other occasions ) all out of order....took me a good couple of mins just to piece it together correctly to make sense of it
  13. miodrage's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    186 Posts
    #13  
    That is due to ur cell phone operator, not the phone.
    ex iPhone3G and iPhone4 user
    Now a proud Nokia Lumia920 user

    Ceterum censeo, Androidam delendam esse!

Posting Permissions