Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Did a search but could not find it. When I receive a text that is too long and it comes in a 2 messages I always get the second part first. what gives here? is this happening to you folks as well?

Quote Originally Posted by sabotagebx View Post
    Did a search but could not find it. When I receive a text that is too long and it comes in a 2 messages I always get the second part first. what gives here? is this happening to you folks as well?
    You should get first and second half. In order......

Global Posts
    3,512 Global Posts
    I get mine out of order as well. Must be a software glitch.

Have you tried to rule out the message sender's phone? Maybe the message is being sent like that.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    How long is that message?

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    That's att, or whatever company the sender has, fault. This used to happen on my iPhone and dumb phone before that. It just happens sometimes for no reason. This isn't WP fault

Quote Originally Posted by Darus214 View Post
    That's att, or whatever company the sender has, fault. This used to happen on my iPhone and dumb phone before that. It just happens sometimes for no reason. This isn't WP fault
    This happened on my iPhone as well. It seemed to only happen when I got long texts from my friends on Verizon for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DarronDS View Post
    This happened on my iPhone as well. It seemed to only happen when I got long texts from my friends on Verizon for some reason.
    I agree. I have received messages out of order to my old Android phone from a friend who was on Verizon. Her handset was a Blackberry at the time.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I am having this problem too. Just funny how it has happened since I have had my L920. Never happened on my focus. Not sure what to think. It is only from my Verizon friends though.

Whether its an ATT problem or 920 problem I never had problems like this with my iphone4. the messages are not long either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20121115_0001.jpg  

Global Posts
    3,512 Global Posts
    I received another message in paragraph for that was out of order. Wasn't a multi thread message.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Did anyone find a remedy for this? This happens all the time on my 822. I got a 4 part message today( and on many other occasions ) all out of order....took me a good couple of mins just to piece it together correctly to make sense of it

That is due to ur cell phone operator, not the phone.
    ex iPhone3G and iPhone4 user
    Now a proud Nokia Lumia920 user

Ceterum censeo, Androidam delendam esse!