Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DungMasterFang
  • 2 Post By DungMasterFang
  1.    #1  
    [YT]feature=player_detailpage&v=yDEahsoa_N4[/YT]

Here's the drop test:

[YT]v=jH4xYN9I5Kw&feature=relmfu[/YT]
    vizagdude likes this.

Global Posts
    2,413 Global Posts
    These videos are so painful to watch.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    These videos are so painful to watch.
    Hit the screen with a REAL metal hammer and not a rubber mallet and then we will talk.

Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post
    Hit the screen with a REAL metal hammer and not a rubber mallet and then we will talk.

Jessica
    lol, I don't think any phone could withstand the lbs/squareinch of pressure that would put on it. Heck your hand couldn't withstand that either. But funny to think about nonetheless. haha
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLeggs View Post

Jessica
    So try beating your current phone with a mallet :P
    riffraffy and Caikems like this.

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    I assume a metal hammer would demolish just about any screen of any phone

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

In the end of the video he promised to break the phone on his next video, so maybe we see the metal hammer. Will be painful to watch..

Quote Originally Posted by Hibalt View Post
    In the end of the video he promised to break the phone on his next video, so maybe we see the metal hammer. Will be painful to watch..

I subscribed to that youtube channel just to see the final video. :)

Still, the suggestion to hit it with a real hammer is kind of moot, because he uses the phone as a hammer in the same video. There's a reason we don't see videos like this for the iPhone5 or S3, etc (well actually there are hammer test videos out there, but you'll notice the iPhone 5 and S3 break fantastically on the first or second hit).

I'm going to conclude that the Nokia Lumia 920 might actually be the most durable smartphone ever made.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    My heart was skipping a beat every time he was banging that phone with the hammer and when he was using the phone instead of a hammer.

I am not sure how this guy will get back his money after molesting his phone like this?

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    And I saw in some reviews saying that the camera area is made up of a material that is 2nd hardest on earth. How is it even possible to be scratched by something that is not diamond?? >.>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk