Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    So after re installing all my stuff from my 800 I have found the below won't show up in the market. When I go through the online Windows Phone site and send to phone I get a prompt to say that these are unsupported by my current software.

Anyone want to add to this list or any work arounds ?

Apps

Play to
    Translator ( the good MS one )
    Photosynth

XBLA Games

Crimson Dragon Side Story
    Contract killer
    Feed Me Oil
    Tentacles
    Full House Poker
    Pac-Man Kart Rally

I reported this before. It's a weird one. Cut the Rope works on Windows Phone 8 when launched from the game hub, but if you pin the game to your start screen, and launch it from there, instead of the splash screen, you see a rainbow coloured rectangle in the top right, with a rainbow coloured progress bar.

Then you get a black screen, and hear the game music in the background. You're even able to press invisible buttons on screen.

Weird!
    Banned

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennEdwards View Post
    I reported this before. It's a weird one. Cut the Rope works on Windows Phone 8 when launched from the game hub, but if you pin the game to your start screen, and launch it from there, instead of the splash screen, you see a rainbow coloured rectangle in the top right, with a rainbow coloured progress bar.

Then you get a black screen, and hear the game music in the background. You're even able to press invisible buttons on screen.

Weird!
    I got this problem to, but hitting the windows button and then back seems to bring it up fine