Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

For those interested in owning unlocked Lumia 920 in USA. Negri Electronics lists unlocked Black Lumia 920 for the cheapest price (USA) of $698.50.Estimated availability- Today.

Negri Electronics lists unlocked Black Lumia 920 for the cheapest price (USA) of $698.50.Estimated availability- Today. Nokiapoweruser

Quote Originally Posted by nano321 View Post
    For those interested in owning unlocked Lumia 920 in USA. Negri Electronics lists unlocked Black Lumia 920 for the cheapest price (USA) of $698.50.Estimated availability- Today.

Negri Electronics lists unlocked Black Lumia 920 for the cheapest price (USA) of $698.50.Estimated availability- Today. Nokiapoweruser
    They listed it for entire month before Roger even confirmed the date. I pre-ordered last week. However, they said this will come at limited at first because most stores in Canada still don't have stock yet. So it is hit or miss. We'll see when they twit that hey receive the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by spincel View Post
    They listed it for entire month before Roger even confirmed the date. I pre-ordered last week. However, they said this will come at limited at first because most stores in Canada still don't have stock yet. So it is hit or miss. We'll see when they twit that hey receive the phone.
    Toronto had them in stock yestrday i called 4 stores around me and they all had 2-5 phones in stock.
    I went and picked one up and its factory unlocked $599.

Quote Originally Posted by Balkan Eddy View Post
    Toronto had them in stock yestrday i called 4 stores around me and they all had 2-5 phones in stock.
    So, if I go to any Rogers store and get a L920 Factory Unlocked, will it work with any AWS Network Carrier? (like T-Mobile?)

Are you sure it is factory unlocked? Most people I saw said that this batch is locked, although you could get Roger or some other places to unlock it, unlike AT&T.

Quote Originally Posted by richardzado View Post
    So, if I go to any Rogers store and get a L920 Factory Unlocked, will it work with any AWS Network Carrier? (like T-Mobile?)
    Should work because it contains the band for TMO.
    I've been seeing that on Negri for weeks... Odd that a white 920 is pictured when the black one is the one in question.

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Are you sure? If a fido sim worked, that doesn't mean its factory unlocked. If you tried a Bell, Telus, Wind, or Mobilicity SIM and it worked then yes you're correct.

Got off a chat with Negri rep. Still say the same thing: The device is currently pre-order, that means they cannot provide any further information on availability. However, they said they expect to ship by next week and they also confirm it is unlocked. So my hope is going. :D This is the first phone that I have to wait freaking long to get.