Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By michaeljosh
  1.    #1  
    Nokia Philippines just announced that the Lumia 920 and 820 will come to the Philippines as late as January 2013... and prices will be announced. How sad... :(

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Paul Anthony Zabala View Post
    Nokia Philippines just announced that the Lumia 920 and 820 will come to the Philippines as late as January 2013... and prices will be announced. How sad... :(

Click to view quoted image
    Sorry to hear that pare. I'm here in Dubai and L920 will be released tomorrow. Maybe you know someone from other countries who will go home to Pinas and could buy L920 for you. Here it costs 2499dhs = around 28K php.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear that pre. I'm in Dubai and L920 will be released tomorrow (15-Nov). Maybe you know someone from other countries that will go home in Pinas whom you could ask to buy L920 for you. Here it costs 2499dhs = 28k php.

Good luck pre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Paul Anthony Zabala View Post

Click to view quoted image
    that's ok "kabayan". :)

To us that is saving up, its quite an advantage.
    We'll also hear first the issues if there will be, soo by January we already know what's up. :)
  5.    #5  
    anyway, i hope what they will be releasing here are fixed from bugs that any user is or was facing now and of course we can have more time to save money. Maybe the price here will be around PHP 30-35k.. i hope not that much...

It will be nice if some of the bugs are worked out before then.

Is LTE being rolled out there yet? I heard there was a big LTE network being built.
  7.    #7  
    679868_3703104786083_2089114805_o.jpg

surprisingly then, they release the Lumia 510 here....just few hours ago. about $174 if i'm not mistaken.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I asked the same thing in a Nokia store and gave me the same answer... Really disappointing... Is it worth buying an unlocked one abroad (GSM nation sells for 779$ without shipping fees and such)... I'm just worried about replacement/warranty stuff...

Well its almost January now so I'd wait instead of going the overseas route. Bug fixes by then!

Check out Rappler's review of the Lumia 920 on this week's episode of TechRap and find out they we think it's "game-changing."
    Andi_N likes this.