Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Chang View Post
    Just talk to the online rep, give me a number ask me to call them ......
    866-391-0749

anyone have called this number?
    I called the Premier number 800-499-8008

Pre-ordered the Cyan 920 on 11/8. The status has shown as Processing on the Premier website up until today (11/13) as the status was updated to Shipped. I have yet to receive a tracking # or a shipping email and have spoken to 4 different Representatives today (who are completely useless). The automated system after entering the online order # indicates that the phone has shipped, yet every rep I spoke to said it was still pending process in the system. My account was charged as of Friday the 9th. As a new customer (coming over from Sprint where I had zero issues) this rocky start is disheartening. Not a happy panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom98 View Post
    Pre-ordered the Cyan 920 on 11/8. The status has shown as Processing on the Premier website up until today (11/13) as the status was updated to Shipped. I have yet to receive a tracking # or a shipping email and have spoken to 4 different Representatives today (who are completely useless). The automated system after entering the online order # indicates that the phone has shipped, yet every rep I spoke to said it was still pending process in the system. My account was charged as of Friday the 9th. As a new customer (coming over from Sprint where I had zero issues) this rocky start is disheartening. Not a happy panda.
    Won't get tracking until UPS/FEDEX process your package. I'm waiting for mine as well.

So its true, they finally got the shipment in. So, those that waited should be expecting theirs very soon. I just got my tracking # from FedEx. FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Won't get tracking until UPS/FEDEX process your package. I'm waiting for mine as well.
    So is that hope that with overnight shipping I should receive it tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom98 View Post
    So is that hope that with overnight shipping I should receive it tomorrow?
    If you're a premier customer, I believe its either UPS/FedEX 2nd day air.
    Thanked by:

If you're a premier customer, I believe its either UPS/FedEX 2nd day air.
    Just called again and was told my order has been received and is processing. It has not shipped and all models colors are currently out of stock. So much for pre-ordering. If I don't receive a tracking email tomorrow I will be cancelling the order and staying with my current provider.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead05 View Post
    I ordered mine on 11/10/12. Or rather, the sales rep at the ATT store ordered it for me because they had just sold their last one before I got there. Ordered the yellow phone with the yellow charging plate. My order still says pending shipment.
    still waiting as well, ordered the 10th for a yellow, says it the expected date was the 14th, but right now still processing.

I ordered the Cyan Friday evening. I was told that it should ship out in the next 3-5 business days. Monday came and my status had not changed from "Pending shipment" so I hit up the AT&T chat (premier account). They told me that there was no back orders listed for my phone and that it should be shipping by the end of the day. Today came and the status still hasn't changed. At 4:30 PM today, I hit up chat again and they told me that it's been back ordered.

Very frustrating. I'm pretty sure my local store still has some in stock but my wife ever so kindly told me that "if I go and get a different color, I'll be jacked that I didn't wait for the cyan." She's right, of course. I've had "black phones" for the last 6 years and it'll be a nice breath of fresh air to have a cool color for a change. The other option was red at the store but I'm not liking the glossy finish.

So, I guess I now must wait the 14-21 days I was told by the AT&T rep it'll most likely take for them to get another batch in to ship out to me. Oh well, my Samsung Focus has been rock solid since Feb. 2011 so I guess I'll continue to use it!

Hopefully, they'll get their next batch much sooner than what the rep stated!
    Last edited by Ron Grados; 11-13-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    TMavC5 likes this.
    I ordered a Yellow 920 on 11/7/12 at 10:30 AM CT. It's still processing as of 1 minute ago. I wouldn't be as disappointed but the email confirmation stated it would ship on 11/12/12. They set my expectations and have failed to hit the mark.
    Thanked by:
    rdubmu likes this.
    Yellow 920 on 11/7 still processing. Chat with support said my order is not backordered but knows the phones r on backorder for 7-10 days. Better order status supposed to be.updated tonight or tomorrow.... Just send me my phone!!

Yellow 920

Pre-ordered on 7th

Still in processing, spoke to three representative, the last one told me the system did not release my order after transfer and that it will happen today. Still no sign. I am in Des Moines, Iowa and I know of friends who are in New Jersey who ordered on 9th and got it yesterday.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 
    I ordered mine(yellow) and my boyfriends(red) on the 7th but it did not process till the 8th because I ordered after 3. I talked to a lady yest. and she said within 3-5 days but I can not trust ATT. I feel that are told to make the customer happy so that entitles them to say whatever even if it is not true. I am so mad. Needless to say neither have shipped but are processed.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Ordered the 10th yellow and still no go.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Quote Originally Posted by patrickclee0207 View Post
    Yellow 920 on 11/7 still processing. Chat with support said my order is not backordered but knows the phones r on backorder for 7-10 days. Better order status supposed to be.updated tonight or tomorrow.... Just send me my phone!!
    You might get notification tomorrow. I just got mine.
    rdubmu likes this.

I just got my tracking number for FedEx, it sure took longer than I had hoped.
    TMavC5 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yepez View Post
    I just got my tracking number for FedEx, it sure took longer than I had hoped.
    Awesome. So you'll soon get yours around 15th. :)

I ordered the Red L920 on the 9th. Got ordered received email on the 10th. Still says processing. Anybody knows when it can ship?
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Quote Originally Posted by Navendu Misra View Post
    I ordered the Red L920 on the 9th. Got ordered received email on the 10th. Still says processing. Anybody knows when it can ship?
    Very soon I hope. According to the rep I spoke with today. They received a huge shipment today.

Very soon I hope. According to the rep I spoke with today. They received a huge shipment today.
    I ordered my cyan one on 11th, it seems i won't get it before thxgiving:@

Interesting. I wonder what "huge" means. Hopefully the entire backlog will be cleared, but we'll see. It's cause for hope at least.

Quote Originally Posted by khtgdyp View Post
    If the above quote is correct, seems like you have a decent chance. You still have a full week. I ordered mine in the afternoon on Saturday, so we're in a similar boat.
    TMavC5 likes this.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    TMavC5, You ordered the Yellow Lumia? And got confirmation today? Means I may get mine tomorrow. :)

Quote Originally Posted by khtgdyp View Post
    Check status tomorrow and let us know.
    At least the ball is moving. Also, your avatar is hilarious. lulz.

I'm curious what your source is, btw? Everyone else has gotten nothing useful from online and phone chats ever since Friday and yet you seem to know an awful lot.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast