Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    722 Global Posts
    Does it have a lot of noise? I prefer to not use with an amp as my portable amp is heavy.

Sounds pretty good to me. Dolby and the equalizer are nice additions too.

Much better than my HTD HD7, although i swear its not as loud, although you can put the volume right up with no distortion.

Used my Sennheiser 518's earlier and it sounded great. Even has an equalizer with custom options or a bunch of different presets.

Quote Originally Posted by nraudigy2 View Post
    Does it have a lot of noise? I prefer to not use with an amp as my portable amp is heavy.
    No, it doesn't. I'm using my 920 with 3 different pairs of headphones (AKG K450, B&W P3, Beyer DT990) and I am quite happy with its sound output. Loud enough to drive even the DT990 without an external amp.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I used some Koss earphones and it has really good sound. No distortion and the equalizer gives a lot of presets. I don't like "Dolby", makes it sound like the music is echoing. Other than that, it's way better than my SGS II.

Quote Originally Posted by ryude View Post
    I don't like "Dolby", makes it sound like the music is echoing.
    Glad its not just me, wondered WTF was going on, then disabled Dolby and it sounds normal again.