Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Alden Martinez
  • 1 Post By fradchad

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    All I keep hearing from AT&T as of an hour ago is that they are waiting on a shipment from Nokia. Anyone actually get their Yellow Lumia 920 yet?

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...:dry

Quote Originally Posted by fradchad View Post
    All I keep hearing from AT&T as of an hour ago is that they are waiting on a shipment from Nokia. Anyone actually get their Yellow Lumia 920 yet?

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...:dry
    I have the same status as yours.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyang Chen View Post
    At least I'm not feeling so lonely now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danyang Chen View Post
    Ditto that.

Same here, God AT&T sucks, why promise a Nov 12 ship date and can't deliver, I leave on a two week work trip Wed evening and guess I have to hassle a neighbor or friend to pick it up for me once I get confirmation. Epic Fail once again. I should just cancel and go red from Walmart for $49 bucks **** AT&T's restocking fee, I will cancel my card before I pay that.

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    yup.. "processing" since last friday i think.. its complete bs

Quote Originally Posted by ZackMorris99 View Post
    Same here, God AT&T sucks, why promise a Nov 12 ship date and can't deliver, I leave on a two week work trip Wed evening and guess I have to hassle a neighbor or friend to pick it up for me once I get confirmation. Epic Fail once again. I should just cancel and go red from Walmart for $49 bucks **** AT&T's restocking fee, I will cancel my card before I pay that.
    Yeah not sure why they show the 12th when it's a holiday and shipping companies aren't delivering for the most part. My red 920 is showing up tomorrow.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

Why the devil can't they just own up and say "We messed up." I am sick up and fed with the stupid "I apologize for the inconvenience" line. I was told today they are back-ordered and there is no guess on when they will ship.

It's ridiculous, Nokia made AD laughing at iPhone only have black and white.
    Look at lumia 920 now only have black and white available.....

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
    Yeah not sure why they show the 12th when it's a holiday and shipping companies aren't delivering for the most part. My red 920 is showing up tomorrow.
    Nov 12 ship date, not delivery date, and companies like USPS start back up again at night, the only thing about federal holidays is there is no MAIL delivery, they still go and pick up stuff from distribution centers.

Jessica

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    god at&t sucks..I ordered this phone an hour after the pre-orders started..seriously ship it alreaddy

Quote Originally Posted by franzDanconia View Post
    god at&t sucks..I ordered this phone an hour after the pre-orders started..seriously ship it alreaddy
    I'm right there with ya. I ordered the moment pre-orders opened and....still processing

Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    I'm right there with ya. I ordered the moment pre-orders opened and....still processing
    Yay. I'm not the only one enduring this pain. All my friends think I'm weird when they see how uptight I get when it says "processing," but when I show them the phone, they completely understand why I'm freaking out. Glad I'm not alone.
    fradchad likes this.

same situation since 11/11

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Little update... I got mine in the mail yesterday. ITS THE BEST PHONE I HAVE EVER SEEN! Worth the wait. Yellow = awesome.
    metalchick719 likes this.