I have been having this persistent issue where while playing music with the Nokia Music app, the music sound cuts off but the track continues to count up and everything else looks normal. The music will play again once the songs changes.

This doesn't happen every song, but I have never sat through a session of listening to music with this not happening.

Does anyone experience this or know the cause? I am all up to date on my white Lumia 920.

Thanks!

I have the exact same issue and the only fix I've found is to reset the phone.
    Thanked by:
    89caps 

Thanks, I am surprised to not hear more complaints about this.

I have reset my phone twice, the first time restoring to a backup and the second time as a new phone and both times the Nokia Music Service mutes itself for no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by congusano View Post
    I have reset my phone twice, the first time restoring to a backup and the second time as a new phone and both times the Nokia Music Service mutes itself for no reason at all.
    Thanks for sharing. You should definitely replace the phone. I tried to reset mine over the music bug and my phone bricked. There could be underlying software issues that are affecting the music playback.

Mine is not muting but actually stopping. And the case only happens when i plug in a wireless headset. The music player stops itself after one song finished. I contacted local nokia care, they confirmed me the bug and asked me to patiently wait for their update. :( so I give up and wait for miracle update...

Quote Originally Posted by duncan0622 View Post
    Mine is not muting but actually stopping. And the case only happens when i plug in a wireless headset. The music player stops itself after one song finished. I contacted local nokia care, they confirmed me the bug and asked me to patiently wait for their update. :( so I give up and wait for miracle update...
    Glad they are aware and Nokia updates its apps very often.