Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hey, did any of you who ordered through premier get any shipping confirmations for the wireless charging pad? Last week when I called they said it would be shipped out with my phone, but it didn't arrive with it. I just called again today and they said it is on backorder and that I will get an email with shipping info when it is ready.

The charging pad appeared on my original order confirmation, but is now nowhere to be found in my orders on the website. Is this as much of a cluster---- for everyone else?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I didn't even get a shipping notice for my phone. I did get it and the charging pad on Friday, though. The charging pad was listed on my orders page, so if yours isn't there I would suggest calling again.

TM
    I pre-ordered one online, and one on the phone. Received phones on Friday. One of the plates arrived today FedEx, the other is arriving today UPS. Didn't have any issues with getting this in the order process.

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdogmillionaire View Post
    I pre-ordered one online, and one on the phone. Received phones on Friday. One of the plates arrived today FedEx, the other is arriving today UPS. Didn't have any issues with getting this in the order process.
    Maybe mine is sitting at home right now... did you get a shipping notification/tracking number, though, or did it just show up?
    Quote Originally Posted by mammaldood View Post
    Maybe mine is sitting at home right now... did you get a shipping notification/tracking number, though, or did it just show up?
    Yeah, there were tracking numbers. They showed up like this on AT&T site.

Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY
    Nokia 920 PHONE
    Replacement Micro-SIM

Do not bother yourself. My charging plate arrived at the front door this noon without any shiping notification.

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I never even got a tracking number for mine.. it just showed up today (Monday).

Mine was ordered in the store on Friday when I bought my phone, I got a shipping notification a few days ago, USPS says its in town right now. Not sure if it's at my house or still being processed and will arrive tomorrow.

Mine is sitting on my desk with my phone charging on it.... I love it! I did get a tracking number for it

I just got an email this morning saying that my free plate will be shipped soon. The email was rather scant on detail. I am a new customer to ATT.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    Mine came with my phone, in the same box. Still wondering if I'm going to swap the black one out for a different color. I won't get the Cyan as my phone is Cyan.

Reason for this... I noticed that the yellow phone looked sexii on the red pad and probably looks just as good in reverse... red phone on yellow pad.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

I receive the pad today. You can find the shipping information from ATAT web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by mammaldood View Post
    Hey, did any of you who ordered through premier get any shipping confirmations for the wireless charging pad? Last week when I called they said it would be shipped out with my phone, but it didn't arrive with it. I just called again today and they said it is on backorder and that I will get an email with shipping info when it is ready.

The charging pad appeared on my original order confirmation, but is now nowhere to be found in my orders on the website. Is this as much of a cluster---- for everyone else?

Mine has been backordered since I got my phone a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know what the delay is?

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    i got mine few days ago.. i ordered it on the 9th through premier site

As of 2/13/2013 I never received the fee charging plate I was promised by two separate customer care reps. They credited the $50 to my account. I guess I didn't complain about it enough initially and they just blew me off.

Thanks for nothing AT&T, Microsoft, or whoever's to blame for this.