Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alpinestars1z

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    when listening to music and you increase the volume, does everyone get a split second of distortions

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts
    Overall bad sound imho. Tested with store display as well and im kinda bummed

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

No issues here, sounds great. Bit of echo when Dolby is enabled on some sources but i am really happy.

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    my sound is excellent when playing music and videos. really impressed with it. its just when i change the volume

it's not a big deal but i as well get distortion. happens on ringtones too

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    I had that happen to me too. I compared it to some at the store, and they didn't do that. I had hard reset it a couple of times and it didn't change, but at the store, they tried doing a hard reset using the hardware buttons instead of going into the settings, and that seemed to fix it for me.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013
    tissotti likes this.