Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Quote Originally Posted by misterRafter View Post
    no i have the Lumia 1020
    Thats where you did it wrong. Everyone knows that the 1020 is just a 920 but with a camera that sucks in low light conditions, it doesn't even compare to the 920.

funny thing is i bet you dont even have the L920.
    funny thing is you don't have it either.
    Thanked by:
    holyxiaoxin likes this.

Me too, I do not have it yet ... but hope that I have it on the next week ... anyway, here is some nice photos ... :)

More sunny shots with the Nokia Lumia 920 | PureView Club

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Love the phone haven't had any problems with the Camera or Video (Just Battery)... That is the main reason why I bought the phone. If you hold the camera button half way down before taking a picture they come out really good... better than the pics on my HTC One x.
    These are taken with Lumia 920 by Dennish reviewers Nokia Lumia 920 - a set on Flickr and they look like DSLR quality to me if not close to DSLR. Either the reviewer got mad skills or their version is somehow different, nevertheless we know lumia 920 is capable of taking great pictures and these pictures are the proof of that.

Hi I just got a new lumia 920 also, not that I haven't had that issue yet, but I have had a lot of issue with the sms, people hub, me hub, and email issues, where as they will begin to open but they will close without a reason, and sometimes in the sms hub I would knowingly have messages but goin into them they would disappear and close out... idk what the issue is. hopefully they get an update fast or i'm dropping this phone and getting the htc 8x, cuz those mentioned issues are major features that shouldn't have problems for they are used the most. payin $100 for a new phone, it should work properly. that is all.

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    so where is this update? "It's coming"..

Massively hyped camera and the ****tiest phone launch ever. This update is ages away! FFS
    Banned

Global Posts
    691 Global Posts
    so where is this update? "It's coming"..

Massively hyped camera and the ****tiest phone launch ever. This update is ages away! FFS

It would only be considered hype if you bought into it.

Hype is defined as:

• publicity: greatly exaggerated publicity intended to excite public interest in something such as a movie or theatrical production
    • somebody or something overpublicized: a widely publicized person or thing
    • deception: a deception or dishonest scheme

The camera on the Lumia 920 was talked about constantly. The results users have had with it are nothing short of impressive for a smartphone. From a real-world perspective, using the camera in a poorly lit resturant I was able to get some nice pictures compared to what an iPhone 4S and Samsung Droid Charge were able to put together. Best part? I didn't even use flash.

You purchase a phone for what it is and what it can do - not for what it will be and what it will do. If the phone doesn't meet your criteria now and into the near future, go with another device. However, don't feel that you are entitled or have this obligation to then tell people that after such a terrible 14-day period you need to go back to whatever you were using before or *gasp* use an iPhone. We wouldn't have Galaxy S III or the iPhone 5 if those devices weren't successful and they didn't have their cult-like following. We also wouldn't have the Lumia 900 and Lumia 920 if there wasn't reason to believe either device hasn't been or could be successful in the marketplace.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123