Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I BROUGHT AN ATT LUMIA 920, BUT THERE WERE NO WIRELESS CHARGER IN THE BOX....

THEY ARE SHIPPING LATER BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT!

Try to not use all caps for future posts.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Capslock. It's being sent separately most likely. I bought my 920 in store and my charger is arriving in the mail Tuesday according to the USPS tracking.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    As previously stated they ship separately. If you bought it in a store you will need to call att customer service to have them order you one.

Quote Originally Posted by BotanicalStig View Post
    As previously stated they ship separately. If you bought it in a store you will need to call att customer service to have them order you one.
    Not really true. I bought in-store and they said they'd ship it to the address on the account.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsharkk View Post
    Not really true. I bought in-store and they said they'd ship it to the address on the account.
    That's only if they knew the promo code and put it on your order. Half the people at the store I went to weren't even aware of it. The guy that checked me out had to tell the other employees.

Forget the charger I just want my phone!

AT&T FAILS at pre-orders.. :@

Global Posts
    2,147 Global Posts
    Got a email from AT&T stating that my charge pad will be shipped in 3-5 days.