Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SoloXCRacer
  1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something obvious, and I apologize if I am. My question is, how do I view the entire Nokia marketplace? It only shows about 15 apps for me. Things such as the Nokia Drive and the Risk game don't show up. I live in the US, do I was led to believe that this isn't a regional issue. Any help is appreciated.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    I'm wondering this as well.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by socialcarpet View Post
    I'm wondering this as well.
    So know one knows why me and my new friend (^^^^) are getting a very limited Nokia Marketplace?

Do you have the "App Highlights" Nokia app appearing?

Download App Highlights, then inside there go into Nokia Collection (scroll right to "collections"). Hope that helps!

Go to the Market and view any of the Nokia apps. Click on "Show More From Nokia Corporation". This will show a complete list of Nokia apps. I'm not sure why this list does not show up when you click on "Nokia Collection". But doing this will show all Nokia apps.
    Thanked by:
    Duvi 
    Duvi likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloXCRacer View Post
    Go to the Market and view any of the Nokia apps. Click on "Show More From Nokia Corporation". This will show a complete list of Nokia apps. I'm not sure why this list does not show up when you click on "Nokia Collection". But doing this will show all Nokia apps.
    This! Not sure why, but you'll see a lot more apps show. Like Angry Birds Roost.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  7.    #7  
    Did both of those and neither angry birds roost or risk show up. Hmmm

Risk isn't compatible with WP8 yet. Roost, I just searched the marketplace and it showed up.