Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Just curious!

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Yea I used it today for the first time. Quite unique and works wells also.

Global Posts
    1,190 Global Posts
    I have and don't seem to impressed so far. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Flashed a shot of my girls boobies but couldn't seem to animate them lol

Sent from my Glossy White Lumia 920 using Board Express
    hasasimo, vp710 and Muessig like this.

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    you take shots while moving then stop everything you dont want to move. your doing it pretty backwards
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,190 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trandz View Post
    you take shots while moving then stop everything you dont want to move. your doing it pretty backwards
    LOL oh okay. No wonder �� thanks

it worked great. my friends all loved it. i think it is a very good addition.

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw#AC View Post
    I have and don't seem to impressed so far. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Flashed a shot of my girls boobies but couldn't seem to animate them lol

Pic or it didn't happen. :D

They need to be bigger ;)
    nzrocketman and Muessig like this.

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarpik View Post
    They need to be bigger ;)
    Nah, obviously he must need some help. I'm volunteering. :D:dry:blush:
    Muessig likes this.

It's pretty cool used it to make a matrix like thing where my friend is frozen in the air while everything around him moves

I tried it today it works great and is very cool. I can't seem to be able to share it even with friends who have WP8 and Cinemagraph. I uploaded it to Skydrive and shared the link but they only see it as a pic.

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    i used it.. its GREAT! i showed it to couple of my friends n they were very impressed that they cant do it on their iPhones and androids lol

Quote Originally Posted by larrynj View Post
    I uploaded it to Skydrive and shared the link but they only see it as a pic.
    as far as i know u need to click in to see the actual gif or else it's just a thumb nail
    i think gifs don't work in fb as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nataku4ca View Post
    as far as i know u need to click in to see the actual gif or else it's just a thumb nail
    yes that's true on a laptop, right click an view original. How can another 920 owner see it on their phone?

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

No easy way of sharing is my biggest gripe with this app. I mean, the actual app is great as I've been able to do some great stuff with it. But saving to SkyDrive and only viewable on PC does not cut it. We need to be able to share within WP8 devices.
    DaveGx likes this.

Yeah, I ran into frustration today with it. A bunch of my coworkers were very impressed, but when i tried to email the results, I realised I'd have to upload to skydrive then send them that link. Also, I shot it in portrait/vertical orientation, so the resulting gif was sideways.

It sucks that most phones don't seem capable of playing .gifs. It sucks even more that FB doesn't play nicely with .gifs. If FB did, I'm sure people would be all over this.

Cinemagraph is fun, I made a couple random ones with my friends and they all thought it was hella fun. It takes a little planning and creativity, but when done well, it looks really cool. Even my mom thought it was hilarious.

It would be nice if we could rotate the gifs too.
    socialcarpet likes this.

There doesnt seem to be away of actually sharing it unless you open the photo in Cinemagraph and show someone on your phone. They really need to add an option to actually save it as a .gif. Almost defeats the purpose without that ability.

I love it. My first use of it was recording a friend's shot playing beer pong, and now he misses for eternity on loop. I call it "Forever Trolling."

Ok, I guess you can share it. If you upload to Skydrive it does save as .gif. Gotta be careful how you have your phone positioned when you take your picture. If it comes out sideways, I havent found a way to correct that.

Here are two I did just to test it out. Unfortunately, it keeps saving it sideways. I had the phone held upright.

https://zkjvzw.blu.livefilestore.com...aph.gif?psid=1

https://zujvzw.blu.livefilestore.com...aph.gif?psid=1

I hope they add an option to speed up or slow down the animation.

I hope they add an option to speed up or slow down the animation.
    It's there. After you are satisfied with your image there are a few options.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts

Upload the pic here and we'll see if we can fix it for you. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystictrust View Post
    It's there. After you are satisfied with your image there are a few options.
    Hmmm, I missed it. Ill take a look. When you took that pic, was your phone sideways?

Still dont see it. I see options to Loop and increase/decrease animation which isnt speed but rather turning on/off animation to whatever part of the pic you choose. Then you can save it. But I see nothing about speed.

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I have a few of my son playing hydrothunder on min.us. It is the best hosting option imo currently. seach for the account Godzilla.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast