Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

After watching the durability test videos where they smash it with a rubber mallet, drop it from head height, and even use the glass side to hammer in a nail....I feel confident that I won't break the phone without a case.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbwpcentral View Post
    There's one on amazon for 3.99 + free shipping, i got it just incase, but i dont think im going to use it unless im snowboarding.

Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Protective Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black: Electronics
    I have this one from an eBay seller... I was really impressed with how nice it is for the price. Much better grip, very easy to get on and off without accidentally coming off. Looks sharp too (although I prefer the transparent colored ones, purple in my case).
    Last edited by poddie; 11-20-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: add Quote

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    10-4 Just ordered the black one!

Yeah, I bought the blue one too. Read my review at the above link, I'm Gustav. Really happy with the case.

I also reviewed this screen protector: http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Crystal...wpcentral00-20
    Last edited by yeewiz; 11-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.

I got this in yesterday in the somewhat transparent purple. http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Ultra-Protective-Nokia-Lumia/dp/B009YLDEFY/ref=pd_sim_cps_3 The black one was on back order from amazon and I order both at the same time. For the money, you can't go wrong. Not big and bulky the the iphone crappy covers. It slides right on and doesn't slide off easily. Very similar to my N9 cover that came with the phone OEM, except it covers the side buttons. Does not affect the bottom 2 speakers or the center earphone jack on the top. Its not hard plastic, but not silicone either. Also, it has cross cut type grip on the sides for extra grip. Very happy and may not even use the black one.

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Gosh i'm considering a case too. I currently have a Focus and i love how sleek it is and the ease of slipping in/out of my pocket. The 920 is considerably bigger. I'm just worried that a case is going to add to that bulk. I have no immediately noticeable blemishes on my phone now, and it's been nearly 2 years. If you angle the back you'll see some like micro scratches but that's it.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I wanna have the Nokia CC-1043 in Cyan, BUT where can I order it? Or something similar in Cyan...

Hey I noticed the att online store has a listing for the Ballistic Every1 case when I search for cases via the accessories page. It's a nice case when I saw a YouTube video about the design. It's shock absorbent, has built in cushion that protects the phone when dropped, nice buttons, a kickstand, and a built in screen protector membrane. The phone's stock photo is not correct, and the manufacturer doesn't have a listing for the case. Although, att lists the case for $50.00 and has no mention of availability of it being in stores. This case reminds me of the Otterbox Defender case. Have any of you ordered a Ballistic Every1 case?

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Just for snowboarding I would, I skateboard and BMX, and had my 900 w/o case and I get depressed seeing the corners beat up from falls, no scratch on screen though :) . Idk what I'm going to so with my 920 but I am getting a slim pouch from senacases.com when its released.

has anyone seen the bumper from AT&T online at all? im in the uk and really want the black and red

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by e24mpwr View Post
    I called Incipio to see if they'll release a Feather case for the 920, but they were sorta "wait and see" about it... :@

I loved that case on my iPhone - very, very minimal added thickness in exchange for very decent protection. I don't want armor - just a bit of a shield...

My guess is they didn't sell many for the 900 and they are wondering whether to invest in the tooling for the 920. (If anyone from Incipio is reading this, the answer is YES!!!!!)
    Just so you now, I was at the Microsoft Store and picked up the Cyan feather case. I dislike cases quite a bit and never got one for my 900 but this case is amazing with little bulk and being Cyan, it goes very well with my phone. One can barely tell I have a case on and no longer on pins and needles when I hand my phone over to someone to look at it or when my daughter plays with it. Not sure if I will have it on all the time but definitely the best case I have seen in my opinion. weird thing is that I could not find it online to post a link. Must be new since I just purchased on Friday. It wraps around the phone on the sides with cut outs for the buttons on the side and the top and bottom are open. There is a slight gap on the top and bottom to ensure if its dropped that the phone is not exposed. I attached a few photos. And also compatible with wireless charging. wp_000659.jpgwp_000660.jpgwp_000661.jpg
  13. F2a

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Can you buy that feather case online anywhere?
    Wow, that feather case is pretty nice. But it does look a little chunky from the pics. Maybe it is an angle thing? I am liking that other case you have the on 900 though. If my eye hasn't deceived me, that looks like Nokia's official case, right? Wish they'd makes something like that for the 920. It's basically a color swap for your phone!

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    @ F2a. I could not find that case online anywhere including incipio's website.
    @lord. It does at some bulk but its about at minimal as it gets for a case I would think. Also, it has a soft finish to it and adds grip. In regards to the 900, its my wife's Magenta 900 without a case at all. I just bought a White 920 due to her constantly bugging about wanting a White 920. She really wanted a Magenta 920 though.
    Last edited by venom5150; 11-26-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Lets be honest, if your phone falls on the floor flat with its screen, you are doomed. Any screen cover that at least protects the edges of the screen will be an extra safety feature worth investing in - even at the cost of extra milimeters of width.

Having had Incipio Feather cases before, their bulk is extremely minimal.

I'm in the Bay Area this week - going to see if the MS Stores here have any
    Microscratches are popping left and right. Got squaretrade though (40% BF special) so if it breaks, it breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by venom5150 View Post
    Just so you now, I was at the Microsoft Store and picked up the Cyan feather case. I dislike cases quite a bit and never got one for my 900 but this case is amazing with little bulk and being Cyan, it goes very well with my phone. One can barely tell I have a case on and no longer on pins and needles when I hand my phone over to someone to look at it or when my daughter plays with it. Not sure if I will have it on all the time but definitely the best case I have seen in my opinion. weird thing is that I could not find it online to post a link. Must be new since I just purchased on Friday. It wraps around the phone on the sides with cut outs for the buttons on the side and the top and bottom are open. There is a slight gap on the top and bottom to ensure if its dropped that the phone is not exposed. I attached a few photos. And also compatible with wireless charging. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000659.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	334.7 KB 
ID:	23647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000660.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	345.2 KB 
ID:	23648Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000661.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	323.2 KB 
ID:	23649

how much did you pay for it?

incipio.com is the url. wait for it to be added to their online product list if its not already there. i purchased the same color feature case for 900 and it was good.

I bought the Nokia Lumia 920 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black from Amazon for 2.99. Only minor issue is that the case is gloss but otherwise I really like it. Not too bulky and protects the phone from scuffs and scratches.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doublesman3486 View Post
    how much did you pay for it?
    It is retail $25. I was there on Black Friday and they were giving $25 credit with $75 or more purchase. I bought Halo 4 and case. I basically got it for free due to the Black Friday voucher.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123