Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I know this sounds a bit crazy...but I think my Microsoft Store-bought L920 might be unlocked out of the box.

Why you may ask?
    1.I contacted AT&T for a unlock code and they said no unlock code is available, nor is an availability date shown of their system.
    2.I tried the ##782#[call] to get the unlock screen up. It doesn't work.

I'll try to get a T-Mobile micro-SIM and give it a try.
    And hopefully not look like an ***** if it works :D
    WPCentral's Resident Elitist :D

Did you manage to try with a t-mobile sim? I'm thinking of getting one from MS but only if it isn't locked. The sales assistant was like "wink wink it's not locked to att but i cant tell you that wink wink" Wasnt sure to believe him or not....??

Global Posts
    1,399 Global Posts
    I believe its unlocked too. I bought at ms store, but had to exchange due to defect. I went through Nokia resolution to swap and they said the had no reds so I had to wait. They sent me a loaner white in mean time. One month later, they called me and said the red wont be available until January because unlocked reds will come in then. And since my defective red was unlocked, they wanted to send me an unlocked one. I was like what? I said in fine with a locked one and now they will ship me one now.

so I believe they are unlocked.
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123