First. Are Wireless Chargers free for every order for a Lumia 920?

Second. What do I do If I order a Lumia 920 and they're not giving me a free Wireless charger, I was told they're not offering this, I asked three AT&T Representatives and they said they don't offer it for free.

Help?

UPDATE: Called CS about this, and I get credited for the price of the charging plate.. Thanks to everyone who responded :)
    Last edited by Iviansour; 11-09-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Complete BS, yes (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) everyone is getting a free wireless charging plate, call CS ASAP!!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,400 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iviansour View Post
    First. Are Wireless Chargers free for every order for a Lumia 920?

Second. What do I do If I order a Lumia 920 and they're not giving me a free Wireless charger, I was told they're not offering this, I asked three AT&T Representatives and they said they don't offer it for free.

Help?
    Is this a corporate store? if so, they are retarded, it is a promotion through January 2013. The one i went to said they would send to any 920 buyer when it ships.

Even authorized retailers are getting pads too.
    Thanked by:

I was told the same thing. I even took with me the press release but it turns out that if you buy the phone off contract at $450, you don't get the wireless charger.

Global Posts
    1,400 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by km99 View Post
    I was told the same thing. I even took with me the press release but it turns out that if you buy the phone off contract at $450, you don't get the wireless charger.
    Not true, if you buy the phone period, you get one.
    Thanked by:

The AT&T store I went to this morning had not received the charging plates with their phone shipment, but thought they may get them this afternoon.

The rep I worked with assured me that he would have it shipped to me within 3 days. He was able to order it before I left the store.

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t.regal View Post
    As long as you're upgrading/starting a new contract, you should get a charging plate.

The AT&T store I went to this morning had not received the charging plates with their phone shipment, but thought they may get them this afternoon.

The rep I worked with assured me that he would have it shipped to me within 3 days. He was able to order it before I left the store.
    The same thing happened to me, the rep ordered me one and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days. They didn't get any in stock.

I don't think the press release says anything about having to sign a new contract, but I'll have to read it again to be sure.

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Same with me but the rep just added a note to my account that they owe me the charger and I can pick it up from any att store when they have them in stock.

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkp23 View Post
    Not true, if you buy the phone period, you get one.
    I was also told you don't get one buying off contract.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    At my store they put in a promo code for them and gave me a receipt saying it will be shipped to me.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantWade View Post
    At my store they put in a promo code for them and gave me a receipt saying it will be shipped to me.
    Same thing for me. By the time I got home I had the receipt for the shipment and the order number waiting in my email.

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I was told no too