Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 66 1234561151 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Has anyone gotten a tracking number yet? I am just curious if any have shipped.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    we get it next week, expecting my yellow lumia and red charger!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
    we get it next week, expecting my yellow lumia and red charger!!!!
    Hmm, that combination could just work.
    Just getting red Lumia 920 and yellow charger. :)

I wish they made grey chargers, would have gotten that with a yellow L920. I'll get a black charger instead. "Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow" lol.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    I wish they made grey chargers, would have gotten that with a yellow L920. I'll get a black charger instead. "Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow" lol.
    That's exactly what I'm doing. Yellow with black charger. Should look sick... I would love some yellow or cyan headphones to go with the phone...

But seriously, though... I knew this was going to be tough - but man... Waiting to get my 920 while everyone else is having romantic-weekend-tawdry affairs with their new phones is making me go slightly mad... Just get here, already!

Quote Originally Posted by nabiscuit View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing. Yellow with black charger. Should look sick... I would love some yellow or cyan headphones to go with the phone...

But seriously, though... I knew this was going to be tough - but man... Waiting to get my 920 while everyone else is having romantic-weekend-tawdry affairs with their new phones is making me go slightly mad... Just get here, already!
    Tell me about it. And I made it worse on myself by taking Microsoft Store employees at their word yesterday that they'd be getting a shipment today in "all colors." Got my hopes up. As you can tell in some of the other threads, that was a flop...

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    I just left the store with my red 920 and the rep had the stores yellow demo unit out. I don't like the yellow as much in person. The color needs to be a little darker. It's a little too light in person.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTwelve View Post
    I just left the store with my red 920 and the rep had the stores yellow demo unit out. I don't like the yellow as much in person. The color needs to be a little darker. It's a little too light in person.
    Was this a Microsoft Store or an AT&T Store? Do you know if they had any yellows in stock or just the demo? Can you tell I want a yellow one? Lol.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Tell me about it. And I made it worse on myself by taking Microsoft Store employees at their word yesterday that they'd be getting a shipment today in "all colors." Got my hopes up. As you can tell in some of the other threads, that was a flop...
    Whoa! I didn't know that! Thank god I didn't show up there this morning... Microsoft needs more stores in LA...

Did you guys do overnight shipping on your Yellows?

Someone in the other thread said ATT would send out all the pre-orders they got before yesterday including yellow today... don't konw if this is true...

Sad weekend without a new phone...

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Whoa! I didn't know that! Thank god I didn't show up there this morning... Microsoft needs more stores in LA...

Did you guys do overnight shipping on your Yellows?

LA? Just go drive to the OC. There's a store in Costa Mesa and Mission Viejo.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjfadaway View Post
    LA? Just go drive to the OC. There's a store in Costa Mesa and Mission Viejo.
    Yeah... I want the phone... But not that bad. I'll call tonight to see if either still have yellows when I get off work... But chances are slim for that to happen.

There are 5 Apple stores in LA... Only 1 Microsoft Store... :/

Yeah... I want the phone... But not that bad. I'll call tonight to see if either still have yellows when I get off work... But chances are slim for that to happen.

There are 5 Apple stores in LA... Only 1 Microsoft Store... :/
    I don't think any stores have yellow to begin... not til sometime next week :(

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I don't think any stores have yellow to begin... not til sometime next week :(
    We should use this thread as a Yellow Lumia 920 Anonymous Support Group.

No status here except the sim card is pending shipment. :)

Yes I'm supposed to have next day shipment but I can't tell if it's actually on the order.

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”― Wayne W. Dyer
    ;)

So I just got back from my local Microsoft Store. They literally have EVERY single color (including cyan) BUT yellow :(. What a bunch of teases. I played with every color in-hand and they're all gorgeous. My only complaint is that the glass is barely curved at all. More flat than curved if you ask me. The Lumia 800 and the Nokia N9... now those had curved glass.

Looks like I'll have to order online from AT&T after all, and add a stupid plan to it (then cancel when I get the phone).

Quote Originally Posted by larrynj View Post
    No status here except the sim card is pending shipment. :)

Yes I'm supposed to have next day shipment but I can't tell if it's actually on the order.
    Same here, phone and charger are "Processing" and the SIM card is "Pending Shipment"

"Processing","In Progress","Pending Shipment" forever.......

F5 once an hour...I am crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by wenw View Post
    I just tried F5, it made my screen brighter but didn't change my order status. :giggle:

;)

I was shopping for accessories for my yellow 920 this afternoon. I found a nice one in of all places Macy's. It's on sale too originally $175 for $62. It should arrive the same time as my 920! I'm excited! :)

RLX

;)
    pvcleave and AMERICANRAJ like this.

lol

I got a slim fit hard case for my 920, and it is also in bright yellow~

New Hard Rubberized Rubber Coating Back Case Cover Screen for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

Compared with people in "ATT order status" thread, we have so much patience. ATT should reward us...

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    "Processing","In Progress","Pending Shipment" forever.......

Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

lol. Without online package tracking, I may be like "Did someone knock my door??" "Is the Fedex truck coming??" "Can the truck driver find my house??" "Should I sleep at the doorstep...."

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    lol. Without online package tracking, I may be like "Did someone knock my door??" "Is the Fedex truck coming??" "Can the truck driver find my house??" "Should I sleep at the doorstep...."
    Yeah, a lot of times, if it doesn't need a signature, they don't even bother knocking. For many packages I wouldn't have known it was already sitting at my doorstep if I didn't keep an eye on the tracking. :P
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larrynj View Post
    I was shopping for accessories for my yellow 920 this afternoon. I found a nice one in of all places Macy's. It's on sale too originally $175 for $62. It should arrive the same time as my 920! I'm excited! :)

Click to view quoted image

RLX
    Whoa nelly. I thought buying a yellow phone was adventurous enough!
Page 1 of 66 1234561151 ... LastLast