Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henilp89 View Post
    when did you order? did you order it through the premier account?
    Premier on the 7th. Well, at least I'll be ready to charge 'em right up as soon as they get here! ;)

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    think I might just call and cancel and order a white through Walmart.

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wenw View Post
    Oh!! I thought he received 3 phones and 3 chargers...
    hehe... I wish! Imagine my disappointment when I realized the three boxes with Nokia stamped all over them were actually chargers.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky C View Post
    think I might just call and cancel and order a white through Walmart.
    The longer I am without a 920, the nicer the white starts to look. It will look good with almost any tile color combo and the stormtrooper look is super sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by footysr View Post
    Got a box from FEDEX today!!! 1 iPhone (silly kid) and 3 Nokia Lumia 920s! 1 Cyan, 1 Red and 1 YELLOW!!!! Yeah!!!

Wait...

What...

3 Nokia charging plates! Crud!
    Did you ever get a shipping confirmation? or did they just show up? Also... why "crud" to the three plates? You ordered three phones!

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhanson View Post
    Did you ever get a shipping confirmation? or did they just show up? Also... why "crud" to the three plates? You ordered three phones!
    Crud... Just the shock when I realized they were chargers when I was sure they were the 920s. ;)

Of the 4 phones ordered I received 1 email about one of them shipping, it didn't say which one. I just assumed it was one of the 920s because the 1 iPhone said it had a 3 to 5 day wait before shipping and the 920 Yellow was listed as the 14th. Checking the ATT site, it had "shipped" listed for each phone.

oh wait i see... you got charging plates INSTEAD of phones!

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    So Verizon orders start shipping out tomorrow and I think they'll receive their 822's first...

anyone placing bets? :D

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabiscuit View Post
    The longer I am without a 920, the nicer the white starts to look. It will look good with almost any tile color combo and the stormtrooper look is super sexy.
    See now that just wouldn't look as good in a matte finish! ;)
    Nabiscuit likes this.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabiscuit View Post

Click to view quoted image
    I was in the ATT store and the white looked pretty nice. Waiting to see the yellow, but I pre-ordered it early, and the charging plate was not added to the order so I am thinking I either should just return it and re-order the yellow or get the cheaper white one at Walmart online.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Just called, myself. Rep definitely said they were on back order and that they never got any in stock... Rep said they quoted the 12th from Nokia and he passed the buck onto them.

Regardless, I just want my damn phone... :@

Ya know, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this point if AT&T had the "ships on the 12" information on the phones in spite of the fact that none of them would ship out if it was a holiday.

But, I'm still hoping against hope.

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    damn it at&t should give all of us a 50$ gift card if they miss the delivery date (i guess someone here said its november 14th?)
    been anxious this whole time waiting for my yellow 920. chatted online with att reps pretty much everyday since ordering on the 7th haha.

everyone said they never got any in stock and that they have no estimated ship date.

doesnt this mean this is nokias fault for not supplying adequately?

i jsut want my phone.... fuark
    Last edited by radioactiverice8; 11-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.

You mean to tell me AT&T didn't follow through on a commitment? But they expect us to do so on our commitments to them? Shocker. :mad:

I had the yellow on pre order since Wednesday but could not stand the wait any longer, especially since AT&T can't even give me an estimated arrival date. Had to cancel the pre order tonight, head to the Microsoft store, and pick up their last 920 in red. I'm not a huge red fan but this shade is seriously sexy and I was instantly drawn to it.

Stay the path my fellow yellow fans, hopefully you get some information soon. I hope I don't regret this once I see the yellow in person but I am very content with red right now.

Interestingly enough, my manager friend at the Microsoft store said she's unsure if they are even going to receive the yellow ever at the store (they have all other colors excepting grey). She and 2 others referred to the yellow color as "limited" or "special" edition. Who knows how accurate that information is though.

I bet they didn't take Veteran's day into account and are waiting to send via USPS (not my preference of shipping method ). After looking through some of the other threads, that seems to be how many of the others were delivered.

I ordered Next Day Air. Also, I ordered something from Amazon last night and it shipped today.

I've waited SOOOO Long, and then knowing I'd have to wait a bit longer just to get yellow (which I've had my heart set on) sucked but I was willing to go through with it.

I've made numerous Facebook posts about how excited I am to get a yellow phone. I'm not gonna do an about face on this.

Quote Originally Posted by GayWorf View Post
    I had the yellow on pre order since Wednesday but could not stand the wait any longer, especially since AT&T can't even give me an estimated arrival date. Had to cancel the pre order tonight, head to the Microsoft store, and pick up their last 920 in red. I'm not a huge red fan but this shade is seriously sexy and I was instantly drawn to it.

Stay the path my fellow yellow fans, hopefully you get some information soon. I hope I don't regret this once I see the yellow in person but I am very content with red right now.

Interestingly enough, my manager friend at the Microsoft store said she's unsure if they are even going to receive the yellow ever at the store (they have all other colors excepting grey). She and 2 others referred to the yellow color as "limited" or "special" edition. Who knows how accurate that information is though.
    I don't know about that, every Microsoft Store I've called or went to says yellow has already been ordered, and so it's a matter of when they'll get yellow, not if. I don't know who to believe. One rep on the phone sounded frustrated and told me "it's just been a mess" in reference to the WP8 launch at their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Grog337 View Post
    I bet they didn't take Veteran's day into account and are waiting to send via USPS (not my preference of shipping method ). After looking through some of the other threads, that seems to be how many of the others were delivered.
    They would be even dumber than I thought if they didn't actually look at a calendar when coming up with a date. Besides, they use FedEx, which was in business today. There are no excuses, AT&T simply thinks the work is done once they land an exclusivity deal.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    the most reassuring thing is that AT&T updated their front page to not list that the yellow is expected to ship on the 12th.

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    i bet its the veterans day thing cuz lets say that they dont have yellow one in stock but they should have send out those free wireless charging pads correct? to some of them at least but did they send out to anyone? today? so that means it has to do with the veterans day i guess?

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    so while we wait for the yellow device to arrive how are you going to personalize your phone?

Wallpapers in mind?
    Ringtones?
    Case?

Wallpapers: I'll use Bing for the lock screen and I'll go with mauve/olive/taupe/steel for the theme, not sure which.
    Ringtones: I've been using a selection of tones from the Portal 2 soundtrack and I haven't tired of them, so probably that.
    Case: heck no

Yeah, I got ancy and just popped open a chat window.

Apparently.....according to "Shelley" all of the 920's are on back order. At least I was told that after saying that "I was being punished for liking Yellow."

Yeah, **** poor communication, **** poor availability, **** poor launch. It's one thing if I'm told when I'm ordering something what to expect, but man.....

Also, I may or may not be able to cancel the order. I really want yellow, and even if I cancel, I might not be able to get anything else.