Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1642
Like Tree271Likes
  1. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #976  
    orderstatus.jpg


    The only thing that confuses me about the above screenshot is the fact that, since, according to @ATTTeamMikeT, AT&T won't be getting any more Yellow Lumia's until December 2nd, wouldn't the status have been changed from Qty Ordered to 0, and Qty Back-Ordered to 1? Shouldn't that field be updated for all customers who won't get their phones in the first wave? Again, goes along with the poor communication protocols that AT&T uses to not inform their customers.
    Reflexx likes this.
  2. gtbuzz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    111 Posts
    #977  
    Quote Originally Posted by JBlack02187 View Post


    The only thing that confuses me about the above screenshot is the fact that, since, according to @ATTTeamMikeT, AT&T won't be getting any more Yellow Lumia's until December 2nd, wouldn't the status have been changed from Qty Ordered to 0, and Qty Back-Ordered to 1? Shouldn't that field be updated for all customers who won't get their phones in the first wave? Again, goes along with the poor communication protocols that AT&T uses to not inform their customers.

    Mine looks the exact same way. Really not expecting to get mine until December. Sure would be nice if AT&T would just give us ANY information about what's going on instead of the same stupid "you'll get an email when it ships" line. I've tried calling several different customer service numbers as well and nobody is willing to give me a discount on the device or activation despite this mess.
  3. krazeenyc's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #978  
    for those of you who received the phone -- how long does it take to activate after inputting the codes to at&T .
  4. EmWii's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #979  
    Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

    Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
    It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
    It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

    Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!
  5. hasasimo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,226 Posts
    #980  
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

    Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
    It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
    It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

    Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!
    Congrats! Mine should be delivered any second, if it hasn't already :D (I'm at work).

    EmWii likes this.
  6. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #981  
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

    Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
    It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
    It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

    Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!
    Congrats!! Only 3 more weeks and mine will be here!!
    Reflexx and EmWii like this.
  7. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #982  
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbuzz View Post
    Mine looks the exact same way. Really not expecting to get mine until December. Sure would be nice if AT&T would just give us ANY information about what's going on instead of the same stupid "you'll get an email when it ships" line. I've tried calling several different customer service numbers as well and nobody is willing to give me a discount on the device or activation despite this mess.
    Ask to speak with a manager or supervisor, as they are the only ones who can refund anything. A typical CSR does not have the ability to refund. IF they refuse to get a manager/supervisor for you, ask for their name, badge number, and any other information you can get off of them. Hang up, call back, ask for a manager and report the person and ask for your refund, or your activation fee waived.
  8. EmWii's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #983  
    Maybe not!
  9. km99's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #984  
    So like some others, I got f***ed by AT&T! Checked my status online and showed up as "Cancelled" two nights ago. Had a long pow wow with the rep over the phone who basically said that they can't do anything at all. No explanations, not solutions, nothing, nadda! He did look into the inventory system and said the order is still pending so maybe its a system glitch. Whatever...
    Called this morning and after talking to a very nice lady, the order is officially cancelled and I am completely screwed. Nothing they can do for me. Period. After being a loyal customer for over 5 years, they pretty much told me to bend over and take it.
    Now I can't even order the yellow one on the website.
    Oh wel... Can't wait to leave them for another one like ST!
    Glad others are getting their yellow.
  10. havanahjoe's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    #985  
    Oh well look at that. AT&T's site now finally lists Red, Yellow and Cyan as Out Of Stock. Only took them a whole week.
    Reflexx likes this.
  11. Nabiscuit's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #986  
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    Ahhhh! We just got our yellows in today.

    Just a refresher: We ordered on 11/7/12 at 11:25 AM CST NON-premier.
    It said pending shipment or in progress the whole time.
    It was shipped on 11/14/12 via USPS.

    Got both today!! I am so in love. Gotta go set up. Don't give up!
    Awesome! Where do you live? I'm in the same exact boat as you. The USPS shipping tracker says my yellow 920 got processed this morning at the Bell Gardens Processing Facility at 2:44 am. That's not even an hour from my place. Think I'll be getting it today or should I just go on into work?
  12. crackdezberries's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #987  
    my brother preordered the nexus 4 when it became available, he got an email yesterday night stating its on back order and will be shipped within the next three weeks, me? all i got was a order confirmation and no info whats so ever from AT&T. So my brother and i are stuck in the same limbo except he was told of the back order while im in the dark about the progress of my order.
  13. EmWii's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #988  
    I think you will get it today. We live about 15 minutes from New Orleans and it updated last night at the USPS facility in New Orleans. I was going crazy and was going to see if I could just drive over there and pick them up. We were watching every mailman pass, but then ours came and YAYYYY!
    Thanked by:
    Nabiscuit likes this.
  14. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,241 Posts
    #989  
    The regular customer service people can't give you the discount. You have to ask them to escalate the issue and explicitly state that you want to talk to someone that can remove your upgrade fee.

    No matter the scripted response you get to that, just reiterate that you understand that they can't help you, but you need to speak to someone who can.
  15. ZoSo925's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #990  
    WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
  16. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,241 Posts
    #991  
    Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Congrats! Mine should be delivered any second, if it hasn't already :D (I'm at work).

    Mine should be here any second* also.




    *the "any second" will be one randomly picked some time after December 2nd.
    JBlack02187 likes this.
  17. cyanwinters's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    72 Posts
    #992  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
    You're at least the 3rd person on the forums to have this happen today. I believe the hold has timed out or AT&T released it since they are now officially out of stock?
  18. rmichael75's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    298 Global Posts
    #993  
    Go to work Buddy.. USPS is slower than Snail. If oyu dont see in USPS site that it is out for delivery then it is not coming today.. may be tomorrow:

    Here is a tracking from USPS for a different delivery for me.. not ATT

    9374889936400004743811
    Package Services
    Out for Delivery
    November 16, 2012, 10:50 am
    ASHBURN, VA 20147
    Delivery Confirmation


    Sorting Complete
    November 16, 2012, 10:40 am
    ASHBURN, VA 20147
    Arrival at Post Office
    November 16, 2012, 8:07 am
    ASHBURN, VA 20147
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    November 15, 2012
    Arrived Shipping Partner Facility
    November 11, 2012, 7:00 pm
    HEBRON, KY 41048
    Thanked by:
    Nabiscuit likes this.
  19. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #994  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    WTF do I do now ?? I checked my bank site and the AT&T pending charge is now gone, but my order still says processing
    Yeah, my hold dropped off yesterday as well. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment" as well. Your card will be charged again when they actually ship the phone. Until then, join the "We're not getting our phones until December" club. :dry
  20. ZoSo925's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #995  
    I am so ticked off. I need to call support now because I'm suppose to have my number ported over from Sprint and I called a local store and they have black. Looks like I'll just get the black then.

    ---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlack02187 View Post
    Yeah, my hold dropped off yesterday as well. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment" as well. Your card will be charged again when they actually ship the phone. Until then, join the "We're not getting our phones until December" club. :dry

    I dont have a Pending Shipment. I just have "Pre-Order Processing"
  21. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #996  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    I am so ticked off. I need to call support now because I'm suppose to have my number ported over from Sprint and I called a local store and they have black. Looks like I'll just get the black then.

    ---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------




    I dont have a Pending Shipment. I just have "Pre-Order Processing"
    Go to wireless.att.com/order_status:

    Choose Wireless Number from drop down
    Enter Wireless Number
    Enter Zip Code
    Enter Captcha code
    Click Submit
  22. Nabiscuit's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #997  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmichael75 View Post
    Go to work Buddy.. USPS is slower than Snail. If oyu dont see in USPS site that it is out for delivery then it is not coming today.. may be tomorrow:

    Here is a tracking from USPS for a different delivery for me.. not ATT...
    Yeah... I think you might be right. :(
  23. ZoSo925's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #998  
    Quote Originally Posted by JBlack02187 View Post
    Go to wireless.att.com/order_status:

    Choose Wireless Number from drop down
    Enter Wireless Number
    Enter Zip Code
    Enter Captcha code
    Click Submit

    Interesting, Interesting. Ive checked that method several times the past week and got an error message.

    Today I get results for 3 items. Phone, Accessory, and SIM Card. All saying Processing and Pending Shipment. What does this mean? I think this may be good sign because before I just got error message.

    Edit: I also have a shorter and different order number now, but strange the order screen does not say Backorder. It's 0 for backorder field.
  24. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,241 Posts
    #999  
    I called Premier Support again because I like suffering.

    Same deal. Said the phone is on back order. They have no idea when more are coming in. No idea about anything useful at all.

    I think I just call because I must hate myself. lol
  25. JBlack02187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #1000  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo925 View Post
    Interesting, Interesting. Ive checked that method several times the past week and got an error message.

    Today I get results for 3 items. Phone, Accessory, and SIM Card. All saying Processing and Pending Shipment. What does this mean? I think this may be good sign because before I just got error message.

    Edit: I also have a shorter and different order number now, but strange the order screen does not say Backorder. It's 0 for backorder field.
    Yeah, mine has looked that way since the day I ordered. I don't think they are updating those for whatever reason. I'm not expecting anything until December at this point. I've lost all hope in getting it before then. People had been told by AT&T CSR's that the "Pending Shipment" meant that the Sim card had been inserted into the Phone and that the Phone was just waiting to be shipped. That's not the case, because my order has said "Pending Shipment" for over 6 days now.

Posting Permissions