Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson920 View Post
    Gotta be photoshopped!!! I'm such a hater!!!
    I swear its not!! I was doing my bi-daily online chat with AT&T expecting to hear "the item is backorderd blah blah blah" when the CSR gave me a tracking number. Sure enough, I checked my online status and that's the screenshot you see!

I'm still "in progress"...did they send u an email letting u kno that ur order changed??? Or did u have to check back on ur own?

I guess this should give us a tad bit of hope...they are obviously in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson920 View Post
    I'm still "in progress"...did they send u an email letting u kno that ur order changed??? Or did u have to check back on ur own?
    No, haven't gotten an email yet, I'm guessing because my order hasn't been picked up by FedEx yet. When I try the tracking number on their website it says "No information received for this number". My ship date is listed as today when I check my status so I guess FedEx will pick it up today. But no matter how I check my order status, whether through "My Orders" or the att order status site, I get the same information.
    Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    and boom goes the dynamite!!!!!
    See attached screenshot!!!
    it this real life?

I dont even...

Oh gawd.... My heart is racing
    hasasimo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by radioactiverice8 View Post
    it this real life?

I dont even...

Oh gawd.... My heart is racing
    Yep, its real. Now my tracking number registers with FedEx!! See attached screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.png  

No, haven't gotten an email yet, I'm guessing because my order hasn't been picked up by FedEx yet. When I try the tracking number on their website it says "No information received for this number". My ship date is listed as today when I check my status so I guess FedEx will pick it up today. But no matter how I check my order status, whether through "My Orders" or the att order status site, I get the same information.
    Gotcha...guess I'm gonna keep refreshing or harass the CSR until I get what I want!
    Yep, its real. Now my tracking number registers with FedEx!! See attached screenshot.
    congratulations aer.

when did you put in your order? i ordered with overnight. if it ships today, hopefully they fulfull that.

Quote Originally Posted by radioactiverice8 View Post
    congratulations aer.

when did you put in your order? i ordered with overnight. if it ships today, hopefully they fulfull that.
    I placed my order the moment pre-orders opened.

I placed my order the moment pre-orders opened.
    Ahhh, that explains it...I ordered the day it released expecting the Yellow to be in stock. May be at the bottom of the barrel.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    dude NICE!! still waiting on mine tho..

People really need to calm down. Nokia is literally doing a simultaneous worldwide launch and is meeting with unprecedented demand for the device. As someone that has had his Cyan lumia 920 since Monday I can definitely see why the demand is as high as it is as the phone is amazing, but you guys really need to give Nokia and ATT a break here. Im sure they are making these phones as fast as they can manufacture them. Don't allow your impatience to cause you to purchase an inferior phone/ecosystem.

Hopefully y'all will get your tracking info soon! Looks we will be waiting for our wireless chargers though, I didn't get a tracking # for that.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    wow congrats!!

Premier non premier customer?

when did you placed your order?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winfonejunkie View Post
    People really need to calm down. Nokia is literally doing a simultaneous
    impatience to cause you to purchase an inferior phone/ecosystem.
    that's all fine and dandy, but we couldve been told at least that att/nokia weren't able to keep up with demand, instead of keeping us in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
    wow congrats!!

Premier non premier customer?

when did you placed your order?
    I am a premier customer. Placed the moment pre-orders opened

People really need to calm down. Nokia is literally doing a simultaneous worldwide launch and is meeting with unprecedented demand for the device. As someone that has had his Cyan lumia 920 since Monday I can definitely see why the demand is as high as it is as the phone is amazing, but you guys really need to give Nokia and ATT a break here. Im sure they are making these phones as fast as they can manufacture them. Don't allow your impatience to cause you to purchase an inferior phone/ecosystem.
    I understand high demand but if you read the title of this thread out was started with one specific phone, the yellow one which no one has received. If there was supply people would have it. We are most frustrated with the lack of help and communication as to why this one particular color isn't shipping.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    You'd be impatient too if you had no idea what was going on. If I was told that there was an error, and that it'd be 2 weeks, I'd be cool with that! I just want to know and not be left confused.

I'm just worried it'll be sent to my univ. while I'm not there, because if I'm not around it will be a mess. The phone isn't being sent in my name (AT&T said they're only allowed to send phones in the name of the main account holder...), and if I don't let them know that the morning it comes in who knows what they'll do with it, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by asupmdr View Post
    Pre-ordered my Yellow 920 (and black pad) last Wed morn the 7th at 6am. stills says processing. Last time I got my iPhone 4S from AT&T, it said processing, until the day it arrived, and then it said shipped. Hoping that's why mine doesn't say shipped yet. Still holding out hope it will show up tomorrow. Doubt the pad will show up then.
    Another day, no change. Online chat was waste of time. Called, and opened a Case, and asked for a financial reward, and supposedly got a $20 credit to my account.

Easier said when ur phone arrives on time and your responding via your Lumia 920 lol! They shouldn't keep a promise they can't keep...its a business. Customer first right???

I am a premier customer. Placed the moment pre-orders opened
    Hopefully, that means I'm getting mine soon. Mine was ordered about 45 min after you on the premier site. :)

Just left chat with CSR...BACK ORDERED...

from my most recent check in.

Karla: Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. I am able to advise you that the orders for this device started shipping as of yesterday. Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail with the carrier information and Tracking Number.

to paraphrase "blah blah blah, no nokia for you"

Wilson, revdug, I got the same info as you from the CSR's until this morning. Hopefully your's will be shipped soon
    Thanked by:

Wilson, revdug, I got the same info as you from the CSR's until this morning. Hopefully your's will be shipped soon
    Thnx my friend! You r definitely keeping hope alive!