Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmWii View Post
    My card was charged for both of our pre-orders for the yellow on Wednesday. We still show the same old status of Processing or In Progress. The status has not changed at all since the pre-order was made. After several calls to AT&T, I still have no clue if/when they will ship our phones. They did waive both $36 activation fees for us, but still no other info...
    my preorder charges disapeared that weekend, now I only have one pending charge for one accessory but not for the upgrade...

anyone has a completed charge that isn't pending???

Any idea if Yellow is available in the stores this week? I might just cancel the pre-order and pick one up locally instead. It's getting a little ridiculous.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsharkk View Post
    Any idea if Yellow is available in the stores this week? I might just cancel the pre-order and pick one up locally instead. It's getting a little ridiculous.
    yellow is an online exclusive, but you can call and ask...

I'm usually not a fan of fad tumblrs but I figured why not run with it. So check out http://whereisthelumia920.tumblr.com

And if you want to submit, Submit - Where is the yellow Lumia 920?

Have fun with it to help ease the pain.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joesteinkamp View Post
    I'm usually not a fan of fad tumblrs but I figured why not run with it. So check out http://whereisthelumia920.tumblr.com

And if you want to submit, Submit - Where is the yellow Lumia 920?

Have fun with it to help ease the pain.
    haha nice!

This is the first time I have received any email since I preordered on Wednesday and got the confirmation email.

Just received this email...does it mean *gasp* something is happening??!

Thank you for your recent purchase from AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service.

As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.

The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
    The AT&T Customer Care Team
    Got a separate email about the charging pad. People were wondering if they were holding out shipments to put them all in one...well, they aren't.

Quote from the bulk email:
    "The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge."

I was hoping that since my card was charged, there would be an update to my order status. No such luck.

If it still says "Processing" at the end of the day, I'll have to give them a call.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Whoever has a twitter and views this please tweet @ATT saying something about this issue we need to be heard this is really starting to tick me off that no one knows **** at ATT they keeping thinking I ordered an iPhone 5 when my order status say Nokia Lumia 920 they can't even read or what!!!!!!!

I "pre-ordered" mine early on the 7th about 9 AM EST -- knowing that I'd get the item on the 14th. I've called in 4 different days to get updates on the order -- they told me each time everything is going smoothly. Today I finally find out -- they are back ordered.

Here's what they told me :

1) Lumia 920 is backordered
    2) They have no idea when they'll get them in stock.
    3) I will get an email when it ships
    4) They have not stopped taking orders or let people know the orders are delayed.
    5) They have NOT emailed any of their customers who did not know their order would be back ordered to apologize.
    6) This is their POLICY with pre-orders -- irregardless of stock -- they will continue taking pre-orders and orders as if they have the item in stock. And then they will fulfill them on a first come first serve basis. UNLIKE every other company in the world who lets u know when they are out of stock.
    7) they are sorry but can't do anything to give anyone even a ballpark guess on orders.

HAS ANYONE gotten a yellow Nokia lumia 920 who did a pre-order or even a regular order?

Relax everyone, I'm sure by the end of the day tomorrow we will all have our yellow 920s ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    Relax everyone, I'm sure by the end of the day tomorrow we will all have our yellow 920s ;)
    I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

I do not care if I get it next week...I have been waiting 4 weeks to upgrade anyway... But why is there no information? Just lie to me and tell me one week or something, I just want to have some sort of an idea...1 day? 1 week? 1 month???

Global Posts
    826 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtieson View Post
    I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

I do not care if I get it next week...I have been waiting 4 weeks to upgrade anyway... But why is there no information? Just lie to me and tell me one week or something, I just want to have some sort of an idea...1 day? 1 week? 1 month???
    This. These companies need to realize, and fast, that people ARE patient. They just don't like being ignored, fed bull****, or kept in the dark. Just tell us "hey, our stocks of yellow didn't make it to us when we planned, looks like we are going to be shipping around the 15th".

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by dtboos View Post
    This. These companies need to realize, and fast, that people ARE patient. They just don't like being ignored, fed bull****, or kept in the dark. Just tell us "hey, our stocks of yellow didn't make it to us when we planned, looks like we are going to be shipping around the 15th".

Done.
    DING DING DING. First of all, they should've stopped taking pre-orders and orders as "in stock" if they weren't. After they made that mistake they should've proactively given us an update on when they'd get the stock in . Assuming they were planning to get a new shipment on 11/15 they should've told us that we'd get the phones on the 18th and ship it to us next day air so that when we got the phones on the 16th we'd be cheering about what great service they have -- rather than this.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsharkk View Post
    I dont think you can cancel the order because of its status.

Got an email title"A message about your Nokia Lumia 920 order"
    but talking about the wireless charge plate will be shipped separately
    no information about when the yellow phone gonna be shipped :mad:

So, I went back and forth with an AT&T customer care phone rep. The entire time I spoke in a very nice and polite tone. No sharpness to my voice at all.

She kept saying that they didn't charge my card, but are just putting a hold on the money so that they can ship the phone. They said I'd actually be charged when the phone ships.

I asked if the phone was on backorder. She said, "no."

So I said, "How long will it be Pending?"

She didn't know.

I asked, "Who would know? Could I talk to them?"

This went on about 5 times.

I said, "If it's not backordered, then that means you have stock, correct? So I would just like to know how long it takes to move my order from 'Pending' to actually shipping it if you have the stock available."

Still went on another 4 times.

She asked if she could put me on hold so she could talk to a manager.

I was on hold for about 2 minutes before they hung up on me.

:mad:

Pre-ordered my Yellow 920 (and black pad) last Wed morn the 7th at 6am. stills says processing. Last time I got my iPhone 4S from AT&T, it said processing, until the day it arrived, and then it said shipped. Hoping that's why mine doesn't say shipped yet. Still holding out hope it will show up tomorrow. Doubt the pad will show up then.

It could take another 3 or 4 days and I'd be fine with that. I would just like to know.

Called back.

Someone confirmed that they are waiting on stock.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I still say the back-order mess is fishy, I don't think I'd call it "back-order" Just.... The second they get their shipment the phones will be shipped out. Almost all pre-orders show as back-order

I spoke to yet another CSR today and I was blunt, I said "Can we be honest? You're probably looking at the exact same shipping page that I can access" She said "Yes basically, they're not in sync though, you may be a few hours behind, or I may be."

AT&T needs to arm its employees with more knowledge on pre-orders. It's pitiful.

I LEAVE FRIDAY, if I don't get my phone then I'll end up getting it the following week :(

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Watch us get the free charger plate before the F ing phone!!!!
    cinamann likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    So, I went back and forth with an AT&T customer care phone rep. The entire time I spoke in a very nice and polite tone. No sharpness to my voice at all.

She kept saying that they didn't charge my card, but are just putting a hold on the money so that they can ship the phone. They said I'd actually be charged when the phone ships.

I asked if the phone was on backorder. She said, "no."

So I said, "How long will it be Pending?"

She didn't know.

I asked, "Who would know? Could I talk to them?"

This went on about 5 times.

I said, "If it's not backordered, then that means you have stock, correct? So I would just like to know how long it takes to move my order from 'Pending' to actually shipping it if you have the stock available."

Still went on another 4 times.

She asked if she could put me on hold so she could talk to a manager.

I was on hold for about 2 minutes before they hung up on me.

:mad:
    Sounds like AT&T alright. I read fiascos like this about them way too often, hence I decided against pre-ordering from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Called back.

Someone confirmed that they are waiting on stock.
    That should probably read....

Someone "confirmed" that they are waiting on stock.

Can't trust anything AT&T says, haha. I've heard everything from waiting on stock to arrive to waiting for a courier to be assigned

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky C View Post
    I dont think you can cancel the order because of its status.
    If I can find a yellow one locally this week before the pre-order ships I'll make then cancel it. :) Kind of lucky for me, they messed up the order and charged me for the wireless pad. I'll use that excuse to cancel the order if needed. I've tried contacting them 3 times to fix it and they keep saying they can't, then transfer me to the people who can, then I get stuck on hold forever and finally give up.

I will say that I will NEVER again order anything online with AT&T. This is the worst online order experience I've ever had (and that's saying a lot, I do almost all my shopping online!).