Question... I ordered my phone yesterday morning in the car on the way to work (i know i know - i could have caused an accident) - part of not paying close attention to my phone while ordering was that I didn't notice a spot to add a free charging plate to my order. Did I miss something? Where do you add the free charging plate to your order? Thanks!

The AT&T website just added a new box that says the chargers will be shipped separately but they will be coming with the phone automatically.

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    The charging plate is finally showing up for non-Premiere customers on the site as well. It shows up at a price point of $49.99, but when you get to your shopping cart it applies a $49.99 credit.

Good to know in case the stores near me give me a hard time about it.

I also noticed that the sales tax has been changed for me. Last night with just the $99 phone in my cart the site wanted to charge me over $39 in sales tax. Now sales tax is just over $9.

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTripp View Post
    The charging plate is finally showing up for non-Premiere customers on the site as well. It shows up at a price point of $49.99, but when you get to your shopping cart it applies a $49.99 credit.

Good to know in case the stores near me give me a hard time about it.

I also noticed that the sales tax has been changed for me. Last night with just the $99 phone in my cart the site wanted to charge me over $39 in sales tax. Now sales tax is just over $9.
    The reps at the store I was just in were adamant about honoring the charging plate deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTwelve View Post
    The reps at the store I was just in were adamant about honoring the charging plate deal.
    That is fantastic news. Let's hope they all are. Do they have to ship it to you separately or did they have some in stock?