Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if FedEx shipments from AT&T require a signature? I'm guessing they do and I'll be at work tomorrow.

I don't think so, when I bought my surround they just dropped it off. Everyone was home so it wasn't a big deal to me at the time
    HTC Surround / HTC Titan / Lumia 900 / Lumia 920 / Lumia 1020 / Lumia 1520 / Lumia 521 / Samsung ATIV Odyssey

Global Posts
    2,348 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesyvoor View Post
    Does anyone know if FedEx shipments from AT&T require a signature? I'm guessing they do and I'll be at work tomorrow.
    It doesn't say so on the tracking info., so I'm not sure. But you can just leave a note and sign it and they will leave the package. Just make sure you have a secure location.

Signature Proof of Delivery Support | FedEx Customer Support

Another reason I don't like to pre-order. I'd rather just get whatever it is I want myself, the day it comes out.

You could attempt to call FedEx and get an estimate for when they'll arrive at your place. They are sometimes able to contact the driver once the package is out for delivery.

I have had two phones delivered by AT&T (both iPhones) in the past year and neither needed a signature and were both shipped FedEx. Tracking info on FedEx.com will usually always state "Signature Required" if it is needed. You could also contact AT&T and they could let you know if the order requires a signature.

It's not required. I spoke with FedEx today to confirm.

It depends on the overall value of the package. In that case you can write on a post it that you endorse that they leave the package and write and sign your name, then stick it on your front door.

FedEx? Good luck:blush:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZN28PNPP7A[/YT]

that wont happen with the lumia, no way they could lift it over their head.

and if they did, it would just land in the ground like the monolith from 2001 space odyssey.

Quote Originally Posted by EG8196 View Post
    FedEx? Good luck:blush:
    ???? What do you mean?

Edit, didn't see the video until I replied...

FWIW, this is UPS a few days later.