Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I am also getting limited stock on white, black, and redat the stores near me. Yellow and cyan are showing as out of stock everywhere. My closest store, however, says there is not stock. Needed a reason to cross the border into NH so as not to pay sales taxes anyway. Might entice me to pick up some accessories this way as well. :)

EDIT: By the way, I am just north of Beantown.
    Last edited by lordofthereef; 11-08-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    How about Microsoft Store retail locations? Anyone know what they will be carrying?

Looks like I have a choice of red and black from three locations here in Reno NV.

Global Posts
    1,400 Global Posts
    Contacted three stores near me in bay area california that the site showed in stock, they said they dont know about the shipments or what colors.

I said to one, the website says that you guys have it in stock and she laughs and goes, well we can't say anything about them until tomorrow.

One authorized retailer told me how many the would get and what colors which i posted earlier in teh thread, att should be able to do the same, they just dont want to.

Quote Originally Posted by KrankyKoder View Post
    FWIW ~ I was just at the Overland Park, KS Microsoft store over lunch. Was told they have none in the store, not even demo units
    The MS store was my last shot of having a yellow L920 in hand without waiting another week :(

Quote Originally Posted by Dusteater View Post
    How about Microsoft Store retail locations? Anyone know what they will be carrying?
    From other threads today, it sounded like they are getting the same availability in-store as AT&T is getting. I've wondered the same thing about them and Best Buy. Hopefully there will be more information tomorrow, but I'm beginning to highly doubt a smooth launch.
    I asked two nights ago and all of them were completely clueless about launch day. The good news is that they all knew what phone I was talking about. The bad news is they couldn't even tell me IF they would be getting any on Friday.

I called the MS Store here in Orange County, CA. The sales associate did not know of when any WP8 phones would be arriving. He did know what phone I was talking about (L920) and did say that they will sell them though.

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    Within the last hour the closest AT&T store to me changed their white stock status from out of stock to limited stock, and four of the closest five have black listed as in stock now.

Nothing new with the other colors, still showing as out of stock at all nearby stores. Farther away from me several stores have limited stock of red now though.

I'm guessing that they are in the process if checking in shipments.

Space Coast area of Florida

Eau Galle Road has Black and Red in stock (no numbers given). And the store reps said that the cyan & yellow phones were special orders only.

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    Went into my brand new store in Sierra Vista AZ. Confirmed order of one of each color (yes including yellow and cyan). However, two bad things, one being they only ordered one of each color, and two that the rep said "we couldn't place an order til this morning and so we won't get any til Wednesday most likely". So I'm pretty bummed that if I want it I will probably have to go to a store 75 miles away in Tucson to get one.

*edit* he actually showed me the order on his computer screen and the estimated arrival date. He was a Lumia 900 user

*editx2* forgot to mention that the rep told me that they would not be carrying any charging plates, and that if I wanted to get one with my 920 I should buy it online.
    Last edited by 5tephen; 11-08-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Global Posts
    425 Global Posts
    Update for Chicago, IL.... Att store on 8658 S Cottage Grove Ave. will not sell any phone unless its an upgrade or new contract.

(Inside of River Oaks mall)
    96 River Oaks Center
    Calumet City‎ Illinois‎ 60409
    Will not sell the phones day either. Due to limited supply.

At&t Wireless
    Matteson, IL 60443
    (708) 748-2910
    Said if they have it in stock they will sell it without contract.
    Last edited by JUSTQUAN2#WP; 11-08-2012 at 06:54 PM.

A couple of the Lansing Michigan stores are starting to show In Stock, or Limited Stock, for black & red.

Here in Reno NV, we are showing red and black. No white as of yet.

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karl11 View Post
    Here in Reno NV, we are showing red and black. No white as of yet.
    By the way, did I miss something, where are people checking local stock from?

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    I'm bringing a copy of the AT&T press release with me, just in case the local store staff aren't fully aware of the details. Not expecting any trouble, though.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    Can someone please post a link to the official release so I can print a copy as well. I know I saw it somewhere on here but cant find it.

Thanks

The store in Stamford CT has black and white only.

Search lumia 920 on att. Then you can pick a color a the check availability is on the left side at the bottom.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    In the Bronx here...most stores said they'd only have black and white. One store however said they're have "blue, black, white, and maybe even pink!" Pretty sure these hourly wage workers don't really know what's going on. I was hoping to compare black and cyan..

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I'm in Richmond, VA. The AT&T store near downtown has 20, 5 red, 5 white, 5 black, 5 cyan.

So red, white, blue and black.

I was actually at the store when they received their shipment and the guy pulled a black one out for me to check out.
    Last edited by Fightin Loon; 11-08-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Added more comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightin Loon View Post
    I'm in Richmond, VA. The AT&T store near downtown has 20, 5 red, 5 white, 5 black, 5 cyan.

So red, white, blue and black.

I was actually at the store when they received their shipment and the guy pulled a black one out for me to check out.
    Interesting... first I've heard of any AT&T store having cyan.

*EDIT: Just search the AT&T website, and they weren't showing any cyans in Richmond, VA.
    Last edited by hasasimo; 11-08-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Global Posts
    425 Global Posts
    By the way, did I miss something, where are people checking local stock from?
    I'm calling all the stores I posted askign if they will have it in tomorrow. I will have to ride out to Crestwood because that seems to be the only place willing to sale no contract. I will have my laptop tomorrow at work so I can find a closer store or authorized retailer. I just sold my iphone 5 10mins ago so I need one of these store to give me one LBVS.

so technically what is the difference between limited stock and in stock?

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unboxfetish View Post
    so technically what is the difference between limited stock and in stock?

Maybe <5 >5 ? I dunno *shrug*

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrathpatj View Post
    I called the MS Store here in Orange County, CA. The sales associate did not know of when any WP8 phones would be arriving. He did know what phone I was talking about (L920) and did say that they will sell them though.
    Costa Mesa or Mission Viejo store?
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Not that any of you are near me, but Anchorage, AK only showing limited stock of white at 1 store (of course opens at 10am and I have to be at work by 9:30); will still drop by the other store that opens at 9am close to me just in case online inventory is incorrect. Otherwise, I'll ask them to see if the other store can hold a white for me to pick up at lunch time.

Other stores have red, and most have black. No cyan or yellow.

Would have gone with cyan but I already have a cyan 900 :D
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast