Hy.

I was wondering does anyone know if ATT Lumia 920 (unlocked and priced @ 450 $) works in Europe? I know that people were selling iPhones that were bought in USA and have been working just fine in Europe (Slovenia, to be precise). I would like to know that because a friend of mine is currently in the states and if it is working in Europe, she could get it there for me.

Any heads up? :)
    As far as anyone knows, it would still be locked to AT&T and you would need a SIM unlock code

Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    As far as anyone knows, it would still be locked to AT&T and you would need a SIM unlock code

And can this be done already? Is this something my carrier needs to do or how does this work? Sorry for my laimans knowledge. :)

Hi guys,

Just a small doubt i wanted to clear. Will the Lumia 920 Unlocked AT&T work in India? I am going to ask my fellow mate to get it for me next week. :D

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayed Abbas View Post
    Hi guys,

Just a small doubt i wanted to clear. Will the Lumia 920 Unlocked AT&T work in India? I am going to ask my fellow mate to get it for me next week. :D
    It should work if you can unlock it. But regarding 2 G or 3G. it may work depending ok the frequecy. 850/900/1900/2100 MHz this is 3G freq. Check it out with your phone company. at a minimum it should work using EDGE. This is what i am getting with an ATT phone on Tmobile... total incompatablity. so i get only EDGE so my web browsing is slow but it works flawless as a phone.

I am buying Tmobile 710 unlocked and sending to india. I believe it might have the same issue but my dad or sis does not do much browsing on phone.. so i dont have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rmichael75 View Post
    It should work if you can unlock it. But regarding 2 G or 3G. it may work depending ok the frequecy. 850/900/1900/2100 MHz this is 3G freq. Check it out with your phone company. at a minimum it should work using EDGE. This is what i am getting with an ATT phone on Tmobile... total incompatablity. so i get only EDGE so my web browsing is slow but it works flawless as a phone.

I am buying Tmobile 710 unlocked and sending to india. I believe it might have the same issue but my dad or sis does not do much browsing on phone.. so i dont have a problem.
    SO is it right to order it now. Its gonna be unlocked by AT&T!!& my ultimate purpose for Lumia 920 is net surfing.